So you thought S4BB was crazy for having over 46,000 city guides for BlackBerry 10? Well, they're about to quadruple their app count by submitting three additional apps for each of their city guides. Two of them will essentially be free "lite" versions of their premium $2.99 city guides, offering separate nightlife and dining reference tools. There will also be a paid business search app coming for each city. The idea here is that people can get a taste for what the city guides have to offer before taking the plunge.
    S4BB submits an additional 138,792 apps to BlackBerry World | CrackBerry.com
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    10-18-13 09:37 AM
    *pukes*

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    10-18-13 09:41 AM
    I don't really understand why this is in the forums when it's on the front page? No offense but it just seems like an excuse to start a new topic. The comment section of the article is enough in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 09:51 AM
    I refuse to believe it LOL.
    10-18-13 09:56 AM
    I don't really understand why this is in the forums when it's on the front page? No offense but it just seems like an excuse to start a new topic. The comment section of the article is enough in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    A lot of people don't go to the front page, they perfer to discuss stuff here.
    10-18-13 10:15 AM
    So what is wrong about the developers to develop more apps? If they are useful, people will use otherwise people don't use.
    I am thinking of you CGK, posted more troll posts than the apps S4bb created.

Posted via CB10
    badiyee, Lehomer and bitek like this.
    10-18-13 10:33 AM
    So what is wrong about the developers to develop more apps? If they are useful, people will use otherwise people don't use.

Posted via CB10
    Then are you saying the article itself is invalidated? I think not.

It speaks to an issue on BBRY's side, IMHO. Quality control and a disconnect from user base. When y'all complain about bad headlines, look at BBRY allowing stuff like this to occur as the reason.
    JeepBB, richardat, Etios and 3 others like this.
    10-18-13 10:44 AM

Posted via CB10
    Out of all their apps 6 arent useless. Good numbers
    Mack Gans likes this.
    10-18-13 10:44 AM
    BB World needs more of these crap "apps" the same way CB needs more testy newbies complaining about longtime members being "trolls."
    10-18-13 10:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    I take it you weren't a math major.
    JeepBB, richardat, Etios and 2 others like this.
    10-18-13 10:46 AM
    Why not just make it next even 200k? I doubt anyone would notice anyway.
    Mack Gans likes this.
    10-18-13 10:55 AM
    Waits for the inevitable "IOS full of fart apps" and "Google Play has a million BBM ripoff" responses...

BBRY needs to get a handle on this situation someday although I guess they are pre-occupied with other things.
    h20work, eldricho, JeepBB and 6 others like this.
    10-18-13 11:11 AM
    I'm a bit curious how they make 'em so fast. I mean, isn't that like, an app every 10 minutes or something? They may as well change the name of "App World" to "S4BB World."
    habs_fan likes this.
    10-18-13 11:15 AM
    I'm a bit curious how they make 'em so fast. I mean, isn't that like, an app every 10 minutes or something? They may as well change the name of "App World" to "S4BB World."
    They built tools to automate stuff. Wouldn't be smart to do otherwise. I wonder how much money they've made from port-a-thons alone.
    10-18-13 11:18 AM
    Wow lots of Apps from S4BB

Posted via BlackBerry Z810
    10-18-13 11:20 AM
    Children Work

Posted via BlackBerry Z810
    10-18-13 11:21 AM
    This guy needs to be banned from blackberry with his template style reproduced junk map apps. A database could easily serve the app based on GPS location.

Alec Saunders is pathetic for his role in even allowing S4BB to continue to pollute blackberry world with his junk.

Oh well plenty of other platforms to go to. The amount of crap yes crap s4bb releases he should be ashamed.

The community as a whole sees you as a flogging clown with low quality GARBAGE apps.

Any other platform would have banned you by now..
    10-18-13 11:27 AM
    This guy needs to be banned from blackberry with his template style reproduced junk map apps. A database could easily serve the app based on GPS location.

Alec Saunders is pathetic for his role in even allowing S4BB to continue to pollute blackberry world with his junk.

Oh well plenty of other platforms to go to. The amount of crap yes crap s4bb releases he should be ashamed.

The community as a whole sees you as a flogging clown with low quality GARBAGE apps.

Any other platform would have banned you by now..
    If they ban him they have an app store with 1000 apps. Game over. Have to at least make it look good
    JeepBB, Etios, Mack Gans and 1 others like this.
    10-18-13 11:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    He only has 2488 posts.... a far cry from 138,792. I mean, that's not even 2%. Basically meaning S4BB makes 50 apps each time CGK posts something.
    Mack Gans and techvisor like this.
    10-18-13 11:34 AM
    Also If posting a link to a CRACKBERRY article without commenting and using the original crackberry title is trolling... Well better ban crackberry Kevin and the gang...

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk
    10-18-13 11:39 AM
    Are they up over 50% now?
    10-18-13 11:44 AM
    I don't understand why people get their blood pressures raised over this.

Good for them for pumping out so many apps. Is it better to have 1 developer create 10,000 city guides or 1000 developers create 10,000 flash light apps?

I'd argue the former, because atleast they're individually different and useful.
    10-18-13 11:46 AM

Good for them for pumping out so many apps. Is it better to have 1 developer create 10,000 city guides or 1000 developers create 10,000 flash light apps?

I'd argue the former, because atleast they're individually different and useful.
    Keep arguing. None are useful.
    Mack Gans and cwalt2166 like this.
    10-18-13 11:49 AM
    I thought this was a satirical article, read it all the way through expecting some kind of punchline or giveaway.
    cwalt2166 likes this.
    10-18-13 11:50 AM

The thing is all these so called city guide could be made into ONE app using gps location to que up that database without the need for 40,000 city apps. They made a lame template automated the process and release one for each city.

Far from a real developer that put time into releasing a polished quality app. You get a mediocre app that barely does what it says. Bottom line the s4bb approach of quantity over quality makes his so called company look like a joke.

No real developers would ever be proud of the crap they crank out. All his junk should be deleted and kicked off blackberry .
    10-18-13 11:55 AM
126 123 ...