Hey guys, I am trying to get my S2 to talk to my iMac and it is asking me for a username, password and APN. Does anyone know where I can find this? I can't get past this screen.
    12-12-09 10:03 AM
    Hey guys, I am trying to get my S2 to talk to my iMac and it is asking me for a username, password and APN. Does anyone know where I can find this? I can't get past this screen.
    You cannot do a bluetooth sync with a Storm to a Mac. Apple makes this little phone called the iPhone and they want you to use that one, not the Storm.

To sync you'll have to plug it in and let DM handle it.
    12-12-09 10:14 AM
    What does the iPhone have to do with connecting my phone to MAC OS via bluetooth?
    12-12-09 01:25 PM
    Sadly it's because apple doesn't want to support it. Doesn't work for me either. Noone I checked with knows how to bypass it. Just keep ur usb cable handy for a quick sync. It's easy enough and much quicker.
    12-12-09 01:39 PM
    Although, you can pair the S2 to the iMac and send files FROM the S2 TO the iMac. Pictures, vcards, etc... It isn't a sync but it is handy if you don't want to hook up your phone just to get a photo/contact from it onto your iMac. Although, I guess you could just email it to yourself and get the same result.
    12-12-09 01:43 PM
    I just wanted to be able to transfer files fast thats tall. I thank you two for the last 2 responses, I didn't need the sarcastic iPhone response from that dood.
    12-12-09 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD