He's tweeting asking people to let him know where the RIM booth is because the new berry's are awesome. . .

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-08-13 05:22 PM
    He's tweeting asking people to let him know where the RIM booth is because the new berry's are awesome. . .

cool. give him a free phone. heck, give the ex wife a Z10 as well... and then you will see the whole Americans will buzzing about blackberry when she twitted about it.

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    01-08-13 05:31 PM
    While this is great, the obvious answer is "there are no RIM booths that are showcasing BB10 because we have to wait until Jan 30."
    01-08-13 05:41 PM
    obviously, but him tweeting about it will not hurt RIM in any way. He's a huge media figure to help with creating more hype for 'the second coming' of RIM Jan 30th

01-08-13 05:46 PM
    That's a billion dollars well spent....
    01-08-13 05:57 PM
    While this is great, the obvious answer is "there are no RIM booths that are showcasing BB10 because we have to wait until Jan 30."
    Actually he tweeted later that he arived and it was a private booth. Kevin tweeted a nice pic of some cases in a glass case. lol
    01-08-13 07:01 PM
    RIM does have a presence at CES. They may not be announcing devices or anything, but shooting yourself in the foot is always a bad idea. They would have to be very stupid not to send down a team or two.
    01-08-13 07:21 PM
    RIM does have a presence at CES. They may not be announcing devices or anything, but shooting yourself in the foot is always a bad idea. They would have to be very stupid not to send down a team or two.
    Plus, QNX is all over the place.
    01-08-13 07:23 PM
    Yes. Excellent point. How much are the competition going to have to pay to "buy in". The possibilities of QNX are well grounded and vast.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-08-13 07:45 PM
    Alec Saunders is there. Kev should get a meeting.
    01-08-13 08:52 PM
    Alec Saunders is there. Kev should get a meeting.
    woahoo...
    imagine kimora lee simmons n Russell fashioning Z10. The whole fashion industry will dump iphone n fashion a BB.
    and BlackBerry as a hip superphone will definitely paint a great picture throughout the world.

shemaree09 likes this.
    01-08-13 09:41 PM
    woahoo...
    imagine kimora lee simmons n Russell fashioning Z10. The whole fashion industry will dump iphone n fashion a BB.
    and BlackBerry as a hip superphone will definitely paint a great picture throughout the world.

I can't tell you the last time I saw someone rocking Russell or Kimora's line of clothing. Their brands aren't as popular as they use to be. Russell will always be cool though,he started the greatest hip hop label, not to mention he keeps eye candy on his arm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    JR A likes this.
    01-08-13 10:12 PM
    I'm surprised Rev Run wasn't there. He was a huge BB fan at one point.

01-08-13 10:12 PM
    heck, give the ex wife a Z10 as well... and then you will see the whole Americans will buzzing about blackberry when she twatted about it.

FYP
    01-08-13 11:08 PM
    I can't tell you the last time I saw someone rocking Russell or Kimora's line of clothing. Their brands aren't as popular as they use to be. Russell will always be cool though,he started the greatest hip hop label, not to mention he keeps eye candy on his arm.

well, probably not russell.. but kimora is BIG in Asia. though i prefer Hova n wife rocking BB than the simmons.
    but commercial wise, both won't do as much as actors rocking BB on movies and tv series.

JR A likes this.
    01-08-13 11:14 PM
    RIM needs to make a baby version for Kimye's baby's arrival.
    shemaree09 and MoolahMitch like this.
    01-08-13 11:26 PM
    RIM needs to make a baby version for Kimye's baby's arrival.
    I could totally see this!
    01-09-13 02:18 PM
    Yes. Excellent point. How much are the competition going to have to pay to "buy in". The possibilities of QNX are well grounded and vast.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Samsung and Nvidia already do
    01-09-13 02:56 PM
    well, probably not russell.. but kimora is BIG in Asia. though i prefer Hova n wife rocking BB than the simmons.
    but commercial wise, both won't do as much as actors rocking BB on movies and tv series.

Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kanye, Kim K, Will.I.Am and Lady Gaga all are big CrackBerry fans and all have great marketing appeal. I personally would go after the Bieb with the added bonus of him being Canadian. His 'Stans' would do any phucking thing as it was shown this week!
    01-09-13 02:58 PM
    I personally would go after the Bieb with the added bonus of him being Canadian. His 'Stans' would do any phucking thing as it was shown this week!
    His bodyguard tweeted this last week:

Kenny Hamilton ‏@KennyHamilton

Last month I checked out the new #Blackberry10 coming out! Its so dope! Great job @BlackBerry BlackBerry 10 - Official News and Updates at BlackBerry.com - Global #bb10 #Meechy
    01-09-13 03:16 PM
    As stated before, he did saw it, because this is what he tweeted a bit later:
    Finally found the space where they are showcasing the new blackberry (its private) Amazing. Y*all gonna flip
    Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite
    01-10-13 01:35 PM
    Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kanye, Kim K, Will.I.Am and Lady Gaga all are big CrackBerry fans and all have great marketing appeal. I personally would go after the Bieb with the added bonus of him being Canadian. His 'Stans' would do any phucking thing as it was shown this week!
    There may be a jay-Z Blue z10 according to a rumour in another thread
    01-10-13 02:12 PM
    There may be a jay-Z Blue z10 according to a rumour in another thread
    No I posted that but I was totally joking lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    01-10-13 02:30 PM
    I'd also like to see Russell BRAND's ex-wife rocking a BlackBerry... Katy Perry is due to have a new album out soon, and I'm thinking RIM sponsoring the tour that supports the album would be... wise.
    01-10-13 04:27 PM
    No I posted that but I was totally joking lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    shoot...its a nice colour

Russell Simmons pumping RIM's tires @ CES-jaygmc.jpg
    01-10-13 04:52 PM
28 12