If they are shipping that's great news.
    Indeed. If they are shipping, it means they are not afraid of the desastrous news like "the stores have been shipped and nobody came".
    Then, there may be shipping and shipping : one can ship massively or ship a minimum.
    01-14-13 02:05 PM
    Your avatar looks like dr House and you speak like dr House!
    He does NOT look like Dr. House. My man looks like Dr. House.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    01-14-13 02:05 PM

Maybe he's your... never mind...
    01-14-13 02:08 PM
    Lucky you
    EsJayDee likes this.
    01-14-13 02:19 PM
    Lucky you
    He's yummy....

magutwit likes this.
    01-14-13 02:30 PM
    RIM should have called it an unveiling. The word launch is causing a lot of confusion.

I will be putting on a fresh outfit an D&G cologne and going to yorkdale later this week. Will get chummy with the rogers girls then ask about the bb10 shipment.

Maybe the launch will be just that, a launch, expect the device that day!
    ddlax22 and Juango94 like this.
    01-14-13 02:50 PM
    Why should the US carriers do that OR even get to have the phones at launch? The entire US is "I-want-to-have-sex-with-Apple" land....didn't you know? They're the best company EVER and they will NEVER be susceptible to the forces of the business cycle.
    The US has clearly shown disdain for RIM.....they constantly talk about RIM not being important in the US therefore it isn't important ANYWHERE....CNBC spent two-three years snickering and joking about everything RIM....and when Apple falters and is no longer the American "status-symbol," they, too, will be abandoned as every former iPhone owner will deny EVER using the product....it's just what we do in our shallow little plastic society....USA! USA!
    I'm in the US and love my BB, and no offense to any other countries but we are the most powerful and influential nation in the world. Apple makes great products and imo if there had been no apple we would probably be waiting for bb os 8, an upgraded version of 7.
    01-14-13 03:58 PM
    i don't think so.. I think we would all be running android devices
    01-14-13 04:20 PM
    [QUOTE=Bobert_123;7853198]I'm in the US and love my BB, and no offense to any other countries but we are the most powerful and influential nation in the world. Apple makes great products and imo if there had been no apple we would probably be waiting for bb os 8, an upgraded version of 7.[/QUOT]

Phones people, phones.
    01-14-13 04:28 PM
    I will be putting on a fresh outfit an D&G cologne and going to yorkdale later this week. Will get chummy with the rogers girls then ask about the bb10 shipment.
    Excellent idea! Good luck, and please report back!
    01-14-13 05:02 PM
    well hopefully it happens..and hopefully this thread doesnt go off topic again..lol
    01-14-13 05:41 PM
    They won't ship on the 30th.

Being able to order on the 30th is possible, but don't expect to be carrying a new BB10 device on the 30th.
    I don't see why not. When apple does a launch they have many phones in stock but if they run out, people can order for shipment. This should be the case for BB10 or they might risk losing the momentum they worked so hard to build.
    01-14-13 05:41 PM
    [this is fiction] [oh, wait maybe not] [Super ... c'mon] []
    I want to ear "available next week". That's the very best "surprise" I'm waiting for the 30th.
    Then just tune on RIM stock and watch it north skyrocketing ... with popcorn and beer foie gras and champagne
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-14-13 05:48 PM
    It makes sense. It would mean that the shops had plenty of devices in stock for whenever they plan to launch on their network. They could also carry the OS that was shown in the private demo at CES, so, even if the crates were opened prior to the 30th, nothing new could leak. The final OS update could be pushed after the 30th. It would also allow carriers to train employees on a near final version of the os so they are ready come launch day.
    01-14-13 06:46 PM
    LOL....and lo and behold, CNBC says today, "Teens report that Apple has lost it's 'cool' factor" See? No one actually LIKES the product....they just like it because they think they're SUPPOSED to like it, (as dictated to them by the magic TV box) AND because their friends like it......and now, let the abandonment begin.....son of a *****.....it's scary how well I know my fellow Americans....shallow, fat, and stupid
    Bill, the news guy host even says, "You watch, the BlackBerry's gonna make a comeback!" iPhone May be Losing its 'Cool': Report - CNBC
    01-14-13 07:52 PM
    this anti usa sentiment, probably should calm it, there are plenty of apple phones in canada. A lot of the problem has been RIM not keeping up with software/hardware. You should really take a spin with the samsung s3 and it makes me jealous to have a blackberry. But, Blackberry works for me, it just does it. Also Obama used to have a blackberry, probably still does but politics and a usa brand phone, probably pushed him to use apple.

oh and by the way, i probably hate apple anything ,forever, more than anyone you ever met. But I can't knock nice hardware, software, and business dept. Yeah I really do hate apple, but i love seeing all the broken screens my friends have.
    01-14-13 08:07 PM
    All I've heard is it won't be available for purchase until march
    01-15-13 01:41 AM
    this anti usa sentiment, probably should calm it, there are plenty of apple phones in canada. A lot of the problem has been RIM not keeping up with software/hardware. You should really take a spin with the samsung s3 and it makes me jealous to have a blackberry. But, Blackberry works for me, it just does it. Also Obama used to have a blackberry, probably still does but politics and a usa brand phone, probably pushed him to use apple.

oh and by the way, i probably hate apple anything ,forever, more than anyone you ever met. But I can't knock nice hardware, software, and business dept. Yeah I really do hate apple, but i love seeing all the broken screens my friends have.
    So sorry you hate me without knowing anything about me.
    That's your loss, not mine.

They might surprise us but who knows....I have heard nothing from AT&T.
    01-15-13 02:42 AM
    Why should the US carriers do that OR even get to have the phones at launch? The entire US is "I-want-to-have-sex-with-Apple" land....didn't you know? They're the best company EVER and they will NEVER be susceptible to the forces of the business cycle.
    The US has clearly shown disdain for RIM.....they constantly talk about RIM not being important in the US therefore it isn't important ANYWHERE....CNBC spent two-three years snickering and joking about everything RIM....and when Apple falters and is no longer the American "status-symbol," they, too, will be abandoned as every former iPhone owner will deny EVER using the product....it's just what we do in our shallow little plastic society....USA! USA!
    [Rumour] RIM Shipping Z10 Phones Already?-wat8.jpg
    Rickroller likes this.
    01-15-13 03:32 AM
    Insulting?? Luckily, since we are Americans we are free to say what we please. He is right in a few instances, though. Seriously, the American Media wrote off BlackBerry a while ago. They give tons of free advertising to Apple and plug their products in "news" segments all the time. It is a joke.

I love this country too, but there are definitely things that could be changed for the better.
    bigbmc26 likes this.
    01-15-13 10:17 AM
    Insulting?? Luckily, since we are Americans we are free to say what we please. He is right in a few instances, though. Seriously, the American Media wrote off BlackBerry a while ago. They give tons of free advertising to Apple and plug their products in "news" segments all the time. It is a joke.

I love this country too, but there are definitely things that could be changed for the better.
    The characterisation below is insulting.
    If you don't see that, no sense in attempting to explain.

...it's scary how well I know my fellow Americans....shallow, fat, and stupid
    01-15-13 10:55 AM
    On one hand you had a Galaxy S III with a quad core 1.4Ghz processor and a cutting edge GPU, LTE, much bigger screen (4.7 inches), great battery life. On the other hand you had a 1.2 Ghz Bold 9900 with a 2.8 inch screen, a GPU from 2010 and a pitiful selection of modern, popular apps and 3D games.

Is it really any wonder why the media was so dismissive of RIM in the past?

BB10 is being shown round to the press and the buzz is that it's extremely impressive...and the media isn't afraid to say so now. When a company delivers, media praise comes. When a company does not do their homework, censure is rightfully applied.

I don't see what the issue is all about.

PS: I don't know if you've noticed, but Samsung easily gets 'Apple-esque' media coverage these days. It's all about doing your homework properly.
    Rickroller and jakie55 like this.
    01-15-13 11:06 AM
    Anyway I hope that the phones are indeed shipping to carriers and people stop de-railing threads.
    undone and travaz like this.
    01-15-13 12:11 PM
    I am not holding out much hope that Verizon US will have any BB10 phones near the 1/30 launch date. I have a corporate rep that knows I will purchase one as soon as he has one. He has also kept me in the loop any time something new is coming out. He had a storm 1 and storm 2 in my hands the first day they were available (no standing in line, just walk in and get the phone in a brown paper bag to not **** off the people standing in line). Anyway, he has been dead silent for quite some time and he promised to let me know as soon as he had any rumored dates.
    01-15-13 12:54 PM
    I am not holding out much hope that Verizon US will have any BB10 phones near the 1/30 launch date. I have a corporate rep that knows I will purchase one as soon as he has one. He has also kept me in the loop any time something new is coming out. He had a storm 1 and storm 2 in my hands the first day they were available (no standing in line, just walk in and get the phone in a brown paper bag to not **** off the people standing in line). Anyway, he has been dead silent for quite some time and he promised to let me know as soon as he had any rumored dates.
    Sounds like "they" got to him with an NDA!
    01-15-13 01:05 PM
84 1234