A good friend of mine used the L Series last night (he's a current iPhone 5 user) and he loved it.
    He was told by the owner that the L Series will be available as of February 15, 2013 & that the N Series will be available in April 2013.

Take it for what it's worth.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    12-20-12 10:14 AM
    41 days till we know for sure.

A good friend of mine used the L Series last night (he's a current iPhone 5 user) and he loved it.
    He was told by the owner that the L Series will be available as of February 15, 2013 & that the N Series will be available in April 2013.

Take it for what it's worth.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    Waqiuddin and bluetroll like this.
    12-20-12 10:16 AM
    I highly doubt it. My friend who is a senior execuutive at RIM said shortly after launch / February 3rd for the L series and the N series two weeks laterr. While his department is not marketing / product launch I highly doubt only 7 days ago he could be that wrong. Then again as said above....we will find out on January 30th
    SK122387 likes this.
    12-20-12 10:26 AM
    it sounds plausable. the 14th would be better so Rim can show us some love on Vanentines day
    12-20-12 10:27 AM
    I highly doubt it. My friend who is a senior execuutive at RIM said shortly after launch / February 3rd for the L series and the N series two weeks laterr. While his department is not marketing / product launch I highly doubt only 7 days ago he could be that wrong. Then again as said above....we will find out on January 30th
    February 3, 2013 is a Sunday. I highly doubt it will be released on a Sunday.
    12-20-12 10:32 AM
    BB10 2 B 2/10

hmmm. Forum engine changes my capitalization. Wasup?
    12-20-12 10:34 AM
    I'm pretty sure it comes down to the carriers when the device(s) is (are) launched.

Some territories may start sales before others, but we won't know anything more until January 30th

Si.
    BBThemes and Bobcat665 like this.
    12-20-12 10:42 AM
    my friend's half-sister's brother's cousin's roommate said that it will be coming out tomorrow!
    12-20-12 10:45 AM
    my friend's half-sister's brother's cousin's roommate said that it will be coming out tomorrow!
    Dude, I know that guy too!
    12-20-12 10:49 AM
    I highly doubt it. My friend who is a senior execuutive at RIM said shortly after launch / February 3rd for the L series and the N series two weeks laterr.
    L Series I can believe, but N Series sounds suspicious. There have been no leaks (which suggests not in carrier testing), and the Dev Alpha Cs haven't been given to developers. Two weeks later sounds suspect. Surprised your friend is so open.
    12-20-12 10:52 AM
    Was @ a T-Mobile store in USA to buy a 9900 and there was a RIM rep at the store with the sales person and they said wait the BB10 phones will be out shortly. When the RIM Rep left the Salesman said they were told they will start to receive shipments in stores at the end of January to have inventory ready for launch. So if all this gets you excited good because it certainly got me excited.. We all will know on January 30th.
    bjw408h and fbf2012 like this.
    12-20-12 10:56 AM
    The exact date will depend on each individual carrier. Your friend at RIM probably told you Feb 15 based on what he knows about YOUR particular carrier.
    12-20-12 11:01 AM
    The exact date will depend on each individual carrier. Your friend at RIM probably told you Feb 15 based on what he knows about YOUR particular carrier.
    While this is the case, I am hoping that RIM can pull off what Apple does with the iPhone and say "available on this day on these 10/20/30 carriers".
    DJM626 likes this.
    12-20-12 11:09 AM
    Was @ a T-Mobile store in USA to buy a 9900 and there was a RIM rep at the store with the sales person and they said wait the BB10 phones will be out shortly. When the RIM Rep left the Salesman said they were told they will start to receive shipments in stores at the end of January to have inventory ready for launch. So if all this gets you excited good because it certainly got me excited.. We all will know on January 30th.
    it would be sweet on January 30th, after revealing the phones and when annoucing the release date Thorsten just says "avaiable now!"
    12-20-12 11:25 AM
    It would be cool if Thor even announced that the BB10 OS was immediately available forcthe PlayBook. That would be too cool.
    12-20-12 12:11 PM
    It would be cool if Thor even announced that the BB10 OS was immediately available forcthe PlayBook. That would be too cool.
    Cool but I doubt it.
    12-20-12 12:12 PM
    THE best way to do the launch would be a 1-2 punch & say "phones available now" AND "playbook update to BB10 available now & it contains ALL bridged phone/call functions",,, now THAT would be sayin' something,,, GO BIG OR GO HOME...
    walt63 and bluetroll like this.
    12-20-12 12:26 PM
    February 3, 2013 is a Sunday. I highly doubt it will be released on a Sunday.
    Isn't Feb 3rd Super Bowl Sunday? Maybe they're doing a big Super Bowl ad campaign.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    12-20-12 12:31 PM
    APRIL 2013 for N Series!?! What! OMG! That is most depressing piece of news I've read all day. I want N-series NOW NOW NOW!
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    12-20-12 01:18 PM
    That doesn't sounds right at all. One of the benefits of the delay of the L series was so that the N series would also be released soon after if not at the same time. If it's true I hope my sister can hold out till April for the N.
    12-20-12 02:50 PM
    I would be inclined to believe April 2013 for n-series, that gives l-series a nice amount of time in the spotlight on its own and allows it time to establish what bb10 can do on a touchscreen model before bringing the more conventional qwerty model more fully into the picture. It also moves the launch sales for that model into the next quarter giving rim a more consistent set of boosts to start out their returns of the bb10 era.
    12-20-12 03:40 PM
    L Series I can believe, but N Series sounds suspicious. There have been no leaks (which suggests not in carrier testing), and the Dev Alpha Cs haven't been given to developers. Two weeks later sounds suspect. Surprised your friend is so open.
    Actually, according to @BlackBerryScoop, they have. But everyone who got it right now have to sign an Agreement, because its just the N-series for developers.
    RubberChicken76 likes this.
    12-20-12 07:05 PM
    That doesn't sounds right at all. One of the benefits of the delay of the L series was so that the N series would also be released soon after if not at the same time. If it's true I hope my sister can hold out till April for the N.
    a fragmented release/launch/update will only turn ppl off,,, they should do all within a few weeks if not days of each other,,, making ppl play the waiting game, AGAIN, is not a wise choice...
    12-20-12 09:37 PM
    Dude, I know that guy too!
    Is he reliable? Lol
    bold007 and berrysforlife like this.
    12-21-12 12:38 AM
    a fragmented release/launch/update will only turn ppl off,,, they should do all within a few weeks if not days of each other,,, making ppl play the waiting game, AGAIN, is not a wise choice...
    It is not a fragmented launch though, it is about not crowding what is actually the new flagship for blackberry, along with the more obvious point that the n-series being planned to launch later clearly won't be ready for the start of february since all the focus will have been on the l-series to ensure that doesn't slip.
    12-21-12 04:39 AM
50 12