MobileSyrup posted some pics from a Czech site of what is supposed to be the new PlayBook BT keyboard case along with pics of a docking station. The article also mentions that the Czech site claims to have seen the 10" PlayBook but can't disclose and info or pics.

MobileSyrup Article
    02-13-12 08:05 AM
    Does anyone know when the keyboard should be coming out?
    02-13-12 08:56 AM
    highly doubt it's a 10" playbook. I would be excited to see otherwise. 7" is enough for me. I have this 8.9" tablet pc, which satisfies me. I might consider a playbook if the netbook ever goes.
    02-13-12 09:02 AM
    10" playbook is something RIM is looking to release. The keyboard is a great device, and its not heavy unlike the report states. It is a beautiful pairing with the playbook and uses the same microUSB charger. It also does not have the keys touch the screen when closed, a big plus.
    02-13-12 09:20 AM
    10incher would need a 2x bump in resolution, to keep up with retina display and keep platform homogenous for developpers, though
    02-13-12 10:50 AM
    Anybody notice that that dock seems a little large for a 7" tablet? It extends out to the right quite a bit when you view from the back. Suggests that ports on a 10" would be in the same position relative to the right edge. Odd, but not completely improbable.

I'm going to say that alone lends a little credibility. HDMI-out is a tantalizing possibility, for sure. And LAN? Hmmmm.

My only problem is that the dock looks a little rough; either third-party or prototype.
    02-13-12 11:17 AM
    Those images cry out 1) fake/fabricated, and 2) thank you for increasing the hit rate at our site so we can get more money from advertisers. They acquire the device and go to a bar to take a couple photos that 1) look like they came from a 10 year old camera phone, and 2) don't even show any of the supposed features. Sorry, but this stuff is just meant to pull in viewers....
    02-13-12 12:13 PM
    A dock with a LAN port is a fantastic ideas for those Government three letter Agencies that don't believe in WIFI.
    02-13-12 12:16 PM
    A dock with a LAN port is a fantastic ideas for those Government three letter Agencies that don't believe in WIFI.
    Well... was just reading a review this morning on Cisco's new tablet (enterprise only). It docks into a pedestal that allows it to be used for videoconferencing, including HDMI and LAN ports. This sounds like the same idea.

Now, if this is the business opportunity that RIM is pursuing (and it may well be), that casts the whole issue of Skype in a bit of a different light, but that's another thread...
    02-13-12 04:59 PM
    built in trackpad + keyboard ooooo so cool
    02-13-12 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD