They could get together and throw a 90s nostalgia party (last time either were relevant), lots of Seinfeld videos and Celine Dion music.
    08-14-13 08:32 PM
    Did he say that his source was the Crackberry forums?
    08-14-13 09:01 PM
    Blackberry is officially "for Sale" and Yahoo is one of the interested buyers, offering $1.2 billion dollars.

Source: Yahoo is interested in acquiring Blackberry for over $1.2 billion
    Does BB not have 3 billion in the bank alone? ...
    08-14-13 09:37 PM
    But it'ss really just you and your boldly clueless opinion, so it really does not matter.

Case in point: Flickr, Tumblr etc.

Sent from my LT30p using CB Forums mobile app
    those programs/apps are garbage and I don't even know 1 person who uses them. Yahoo is garbage.
    08-14-13 11:27 PM
    Blackberry is officially "for Sale" and Yahoo is one of the interested buyers, offering $1.2 billion dollars.

Nooooooooooo.... God. Please. No.. **** yahoo. For real

08-14-13 11:31 PM
    those programs/apps are garbage and I don't even know 1 person who uses them. Yahoo is garbage.
    Again, you and your simplistic world, with your simple mind and your simple friends in it...

Sent from my LT30p using CB Forums mobile app
    08-15-13 02:08 AM
    I don't think 1.2bil would even purchase 1/4 of their patent portfolio...
    currentodysseys likes this.
    08-15-13 04:50 AM

For 1.2 billion, you'll have to take a number. Don't call us we will call you. Though I would not sit by the phone.
    08-15-13 06:54 AM

I don't think 1.2bil would even purchase 1/4 of their patent portfolio...
    I do not know if this is true, but solely the patents BB has are estimated at around this worth of 1.2bn if not higher.

some articles here: http://www.iam-magazine.com/blog/Det...1-57c6553b1fe9....
    and here: http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2013/08/...lackberry-pie/
    PS: the first one of the articles is quite informative but requires registration for some reason after the first time I opened it without one
    08-15-13 07:17 AM
    Maybe Microsoft could purchase Blackberry to safe 3rd place. Make BB10 with all Microsoft Services than Microsoft has I real deal again the Competition.

Posted z5
    08-16-13 01:05 PM
    Maybe Microsoft could purchase Blackberry to safe 3rd place. Make BB10 with all Microsoft Services than Microsoft has I real deal again the Competition.

Posted z5

There is a joke that has several versions. But here is one version I have heard.

Two guys were hiking in the woods wearing heavy boots and carrying big packs. All of a sudden a bear appears some relatively long distance away across a clearing. They stop. The bear stops. Then the bear charges towards them. One guy takes off running. The other guy drops his pack, rips off his boots and starts putting running shoes from his pack on. The guy running yells back, "those shoes won't let you outrun that bear". The guy changing shoes yells, "I don't have to outrun the bear, I have to outrun you".

Microsoft, and for that matter Nokia I think, have their running shoes already.
    szlevi likes this.
    08-16-13 09:08 PM
86 ... 234