As we all know, BB10 was announced as the next-gen computng platform. But why handle with great smartphones, if there can be tablets supporting daily life and work? Thorsten Heins already said that there will be no more tablets in the next periods... I assume this speach was just a strategic step.
    But don't you think it's pretty strange indeed, that on the pack of my new headphones it is written: "Blackberry Smartphones and Tablets" ? I think it is. So my feelings tell me, that there will certainly be new tablets this year. Maybe just one model, but there will be tablets for sure!
    Attached Thumbnails [Rumor] Why there will be more Blackberry Tablets-img-20130606-00002.jpg  
    06-06-13 02:25 PM
    Could it just be them earphones are also compatible with the current PlayBook? And simply noting "for PlayBook" reassures customers they can also use them for their PlayBook?

I think so.
    06-06-13 02:36 PM
    of course there are tablets - the PlayBook.

I'm sure BlackBerry will do something with bigger screens, but I'm sure we won't see a PlayBook2.

I think BlackBerry will release something as a additional feature, something like a wireless bigger display for your Q10, Z10, Q5,...

But we won't see things before 10.2, maybe even 10.3.

PlayBook may gets an optional update to function as a wireless screen, which would explain why it hasn't received any BlackBerry 10 update. Technically there is no other reason why RIM hasn't done yet (at least update the Browser,... )

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 02:40 PM