The channel itself.

Posted via CB10
    I figured that part.
    It's the comments from a post.
    Nice find. I haven't found it yet, that's all.
    But really, that was all I needed to drop it.
    Uzi likes this.
    04-25-14 06:34 AM
    Or some some common sense, lol, GEEZ!!! Thank god its over!

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 06:59 AM
    Or some some common sense, lol, GEEZ!!! Thank god its over!

Posted via CB10
    Seeing how only one user was able to find any actual proof, an d it seems to be buried in a comment thread on one of the posts, there was no lack of common sense.

Common sense would dictate that an opinion needs to be based on factual information that can be verified.

Only one person actually did that. So I would argue it was the because I said so crowd that lacked common sense, even though they turned out to be right this time.
    It's generally not common sense to just blindly accept the unsubstantiated statements made on the internet, but being so sensible, you likely already know that.
    04-25-14 08:57 AM
    Seeing how only one user was able to find any actual proof, an d it seems to be buried in a comment thread on one of the posts, there was no lack of common sense.

Common sense would dictate that an opinion needs to be based on factual information that can be verified.

Only one person actually did that. So I would argue it was the because I said so crowd that lacked common sense, even though they turned out to be right this time.
    It's generally not common sense to just blindly accept the unsubstantiated statements made on the internet, but being so sensible, you likely already know that.
    Common sense would dictate to ask the channel owner yourself...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-25-14 08:58 AM

I don't think anyone actually bothered to look cause they knew you were wrong.. so what your saying is every account verified on twitter means that their opinions are that of twitter, come on man!!

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque and habs_fan like this.
    04-25-14 09:08 AM
    I don't think anyone actually bothered to look cause they knew you were wrong.. so what your saying is every account verified on twitter means that their opinions are that of twitter, come on man!!

Posted via CB10
    Wtf are you talking about?
    That is definitely not the logical conclusion of any of my arguments.
    You clearly lack the common sense you value so much.
    04-25-14 09:24 AM
    Wtf are you talking about?
    That is definitely not the logical conclusion of any of my arguments.
    You clearly lack the common sense you value so much.
    Maybe I lost it reading all your idiotic posts??

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-25-14 09:26 AM
    Maybe I lost it reading all your idiotic posts??

Posted via CB10
    Now, now,no need to act like a child.
    04-25-14 09:30 AM
    Oh man, I thought it was over now

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 10:24 AM
    Oh man, I thought it was over now

Posted via CB10
    So did I! Maybe it has ended now??
    04-25-14 10:47 AM
    and another thread that is toast
    04-25-14 11:04 AM