Not really. The only people that would make an issue out of it, are those who were intentionally being obstinate or obtuse.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Like all of the posts claiming not official and yet not one has provided any evidence to prove their point.
    04-24-14 05:45 PM
    If you compare this channels pin to other officially official BlackBerry channels, they are close to being in sequence. Meaning they were likely created around the same time. Not a slam dunk on its own, but when you take their main graphic(used by BlackBerry at one of their events), the way the profile is worded is similar, it's verified and it has specific info not even crackberry had, it really does seem official.

Now, naysayers, please provide what evidence you have that makes you think it can't possibly be official.
    04-24-14 05:53 PM
    Edit: accidental post
    04-24-14 05:54 PM
    It is! Heck I've put apps in BlackBerry World with the for BlackBerry name and I wonder how many people thought it was made by BlackBerry

Years after the anime and Manga have ended, DBZ still has a solid fanbase. PS. Have you played Battle of Z yet?

Posted via CB10
    Yes DBZ still has a strong fan base! I am still waiting for a SOLID RPG game from them where you can train and level up and everything, and not one on Game Boy lol...and no I haven't tried Battle of Z yet, how is it? I have every single DBZ fighting game ever! Haven't gotten around to this one yet.
    04-24-14 06:10 PM
    I had to refresh BlackBerry world to get the update to show up.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 06:17 PM
    http://www.androiddrawer.com/9568/do.../#.UoXbFrK9KSP

This apk let you deactivate your account

Posted via CB10 - Q5
    04-24-14 06:22 PM
    If you compare this channels pin to other officially official BlackBerry channels, they are close to being in sequence. Meaning they were likely created around the same time. Not a slam dunk on its own, but when you take their main graphic(used by BlackBerry at one of their events), the way the profile is worded is similar, it's verified and it has specific info not even crackberry had, it really does seem official.

Now, naysayers, please provide what evidence you have that makes you think it can't possibly be official.
    It's a official verified BlackBerry Channel.... just like when you have verified facebook pages.... it's not what you think it is...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    04-24-14 06:34 PM
    It's a official verified BlackBerry Channel.... just like when you have verified facebook pages.... it's not what you think it is...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    And I will be 100% accepting of that when it becomes fact. Give me ANYTHING other than 'because I've said so".
    04-24-14 06:51 PM
    Yes DBZ still has a strong fan base! I am still waiting for a SOLID RPG game from them where you can train and level up and everything, and not one on Game Boy lol...and no I haven't tried Battle of Z yet, how is it? I have every single DBZ fighting game ever! Haven't gotten around to this one yet.
    The community is divided, I find it really refreshing and super awesome. It's HARD though. When playing online you NEED a team that cooperates

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 07:05 PM
    And I will be 100% accepting of that when it becomes fact. Give me ANYTHING other than 'because I've said so".
    You won't go down without a fight eh...lol

here...from BlackBerry themselves

"The Verified Channel icon identifies channels with authoritative content from people, brands, and services as verified channels."

How do I get my BBM channel verified? - User Guide - BBM - 10.2

Does this at all help? It's not me saying "Because I said so!"
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    04-24-14 07:07 PM
    The community is divided, I find it really refreshing and super awesome. It's HARD though. When playing online you NEED a team that cooperates

Posted via CB10
    Hm...I will try it out, but I have grown bored of DBZ Fighters since all have been very similar since Budokai...

One DBZ game that is AMAZING that they need to modernize and create for ps3/4 and modern systems was for Super Nintendo I believe...called

dragon ball z super saiya densetsu...

Amazing gameplay and would love for it to be updated for new systems...take away the card system and use actual fighting in that area...otherwise the rpg version of it is unreal! LETS GO!
    04-24-14 07:12 PM
    We're missing Google maps. If BlackBerry maps is good enough for you then you need to suck more at directions like me

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 07:13 PM
    You won't go down without a fight eh...lol

here...from BlackBerry themselves

"The Verified Channel icon identifies channels with authoritative content from people, brands, and services as verified channels."

How do I get my BBM channel verified? - User Guide - BBM - 10.2

Does this at all help? It's not me saying "Because I said so!"
    How does that explain anything? No one is debating what verified means. Or who can get it. All of the official BlackBerry channels are verified as well.
    So no, it does not help. But thank you anyways.
    04-24-14 07:35 PM
    How does that explain anything? No one is debating what verified means. Or who can get it. All of the official BlackBerry channels are verified as well.
    So no, it does not help. But thank you anyways.
    Round 2....FIGHT!

You do realize your comments about thinking it is BlackBerry is exactly what you are trying to tell people not to say to you..."Because you said so"...you don't have any reason to believe it is the company BlackBerry running that Channel, all you have is that it says "BlackBerry" in the name, which means there are 1940 Channels with "BlackBerry" as the title alone! I guess BlackBerry is extremely busy with BBM Channels.
    04-24-14 08:51 PM
    [Rumor] Top app coming soon?-img_20140424_215008.png

Just one of what could have been many photos!

I guess they are all official?

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-24-14 08:52 PM
    So Viber is the big name app, I'm so excited I forgot that BBM existing. NOT!

C0020AFC4
    04-24-14 09:19 PM
    Round 2....FIGHT!

You do realize your comments about thinking it is BlackBerry is exactly what you are trying to tell people not to say to you..."Because you said so"...you don't have any reason to believe it is the company BlackBerry running that Channel, all you have is that it says "BlackBerry" in the name, which means there are 1940 Channels with "BlackBerry" as the title alone! I guess BlackBerry is extremely busy with BBM Channels.
    I guess you missed the post where I list my reasons for my thinking, something a single one of you have yet to do. And the name if the channel has never been one of my points.
    You just prove that some of the claims your camp is making aren't based on anything factual. Isn't it easy to be right when you just make the details up as you go??
    04-24-14 10:08 PM
    I guess you missed the post where I list my reasons for my thinking, something a single one of you have yet to do. And the name if the channel has never been one of my points.
    You know I'm just having fun with this and don't really care right?

But you mean the post where you mentioned the timing of when the channel was created? And the picture of the channel? Well Channels was launched so I am sure all die hard blackberry users created a channel asap just when it was launched. Just like BlackBerry. And the picture and stuff could just be taken form the web...I can create a channel and get it verified and have the BlackBerry Logo as my photo.

Despite whatever you say, BlackBerry has no reason to hide behind a Channel. If it was official it would say "Official BlackBerry Apps Channel". Or something like that just like all the official BlackBerry Channels do. What reason do they have to hide the identity?

Could it be an employee of BlackBerry. Absolutely it could. But that's not BlackBerry.

Anyways I think it will end a stalemate and we must agree to disagree on this one...

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 10:20 PM
    You know I'm just having fun with this and don't really care right?

But you mean the post where you mentioned the timing of when the channel was created? And the picture of the channel? Well Channels was launched so I am sure all die hard blackberry users created a channel asap just when it was launched. Just like BlackBerry. And the picture and stuff could just be taken form the web...I can create a channel and get it verified and have the BlackBerry Logo as my photo.

Despite whatever you say, BlackBerry has no reason to hide behind a Channel. If it was official it would say "Official BlackBerry Apps Channel". Or something like that just like all the official BlackBerry Channels do. What reason do they have to hide the identity?

Could it be an employee of BlackBerry. Absolutely it could. But that's not BlackBerry.

Anyways I think it will end a stalemate and we must agree to disagree on this one...

Posted via CB10
    How would this be BlackBerry hiding if it is official?
    May I point out two things. First, none if the other official BlackBerry channels contain the word official in their name either. Second, saying my points are wrong is not providing a point as to why you are right.
    04-24-14 10:36 PM
    How would this be BlackBerry hiding if it is official?
    May I point out two things. First, none if the other official BlackBerry channels contain the word official in their name either. Second, saying my points are wrong is not providing a point as to why you are right.
    I didn't say they are hiding...i asked why would they hide?

Actually they do. See my pics for proof.

And I've provided many reasons why it's not run by the company BlackBerry.

[Rumor] Top app coming soon?-img_20140424_235530.png
    [Rumor] Top app coming soon?-img_20140424_235547.png
    [Rumor] Top app coming soon?-img_20140424_235600.png

As you can see. All state official. Anyways its been fun debating this. If you still think it's official after all this then I give up. Lol.

Either way it doesn't matter as the individual who runs it updates it with new apps that are released so that's cool.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 11:04 PM
    [Rumor] Top app coming soon?-img_20140425_014000.png

Debate over?

Posted via CB10
    Uzi and stabstabdie like this.
    04-25-14 12:41 AM
    Please go look at the blackberry blogs where Jeff gadway himself describes how channels get verified. It's not just based on official companies and brands etc. A channel gets verified based also on the quality of the content the channel owner provides. In this case the owner provides good content based on new apps and his consistency of updating.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 01:23 AM
    Please go look at the blackberry blogs where Jeff gadway himself describes how channels get verified. It's not just based on official companies and brands etc. A channel gets verified based also on the quality of the content the channel owner provides. In this case the owner provides good content based on new apps and his consistency of updating.

Posted via CB10
    This is irrelevant. It's not just official, but also includes official.
    04-25-14 05:50 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140425_014000.png 
Views:	1012 
Size:	174.4 KB 
ID:	265581

Debate over?

Posted via CB10
    Boom! Headshot!
    Thank you!!
    Debate over!!

Can I ask where you found that?