I'm glad Viber is banned where I am, so it's useless I won't bother downloading

Posted via CB10
    Lol Saudi Arabia :P

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 06:10 AM
    I would still like to see Shazam. I know that Sound Hound is an alternative, but I don't find it nearly as good.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    04-24-14 09:45 AM
    Lol. Really? Let's play this game!

How can you be certain it is?!?! Ohhhh

Every BlackBerry operated Channel Says "BlackBerry Help", BlackBerry Beta" etc. Why would they put Top BlackBerry 10 Apps as one? Could be a BlackBerry employee doing it in their own time outside of an official BlackBerry account, but it is not official BlackBerry. All signs point to not BlackBerry and why would the create an account to hide behind. Lol just announce it as official BlackBerry Apps channel then.

Posted via CB10
    What are you talking about? The channel 'Top apps for BlackBerry 10' is a verified channel. Off course it is BlackBerry itself. Why would the give the verified sign if someone is parading their names?

What are even those 'signs' you talk about??
    stabstabdie likes this.
    04-24-14 09:56 AM
    What are you talking about? The channel 'Top apps for BlackBerry 10' is a verified channel. Off course it is BlackBerry itself. Why would the give the verified sign if someone is parading their names?

What are even those 'signs' you talk about??
    That doesn't make sense.. so if I have anything BlackBerry I'm the name it has to be run by BlackBerry!? That's silly

What should the name be then just top 10 apps? For which platform then?
    Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 10:44 AM
    That doesn't make sense.. so if I have anything BlackBerry I'm the name it has to be run by BlackBerry!? That's silly

What should the name be then just top 10 apps? For which platform then?
    Posted via CB10
    It's verified.
    04-24-14 11:19 AM
    It's verified.
    That doesn't mean anything it just means it's legit there's a ton of verified channels usually channel with big numbers/ followers get verified

Posted via CB10
    mphillips828 likes this.
    04-24-14 11:35 AM
    It's verified.
    BlackBerry is a verified company on Twitter. Does that mean twitter owns/operates BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and mphillips828 like this.
    04-24-14 11:56 AM
    I've been banging on about Google+ for days. I'm hoping it's that. Long overdue.

Posted from BlackBerry Q10 / CB10
    04-24-14 01:45 PM
    It's verified.
    I'm verified. What's that tell you about the verification?
    howarmat and eldricho like this.
    04-24-14 02:08 PM
    BlackBerry is a verified company on Twitter. Does that mean twitter owns/operates BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    Thank you! Lol I'm not sure if the people are joking or actually are serious about it being blackberry because it's in the name

Ps. I actually have busted out my old DBZ seasons and been watching! It really is a great show! Great name!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 02:10 PM
    I'm verified. What's that tell you about the verification?
    Lol I'd be more concerned about their varification process if I was verified. Lol.
    The company knows who you are, you're essentially a public figure when it comes to this stuff.
    04-24-14 02:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    So then what exactly is blackberry verifying for this channel then?
    That it is in fact a channel??
    They're not going to verify just any channel about apps.
    Twitter verifies OFFICIAL feeds of companies and public figures. Comparing this varification to twitter's only strengthens my argument that it is more likely to be official than not. I think it is,but I really don't know 100%. It seems far more official than not.
    04-24-14 02:54 PM
    That doesn't mean anything it just means it's legit there's a ton of verified channels usually channel with big numbers/ followers get verified

Posted via CB10
    The number of followers means nothing.
    I have channels I follow that are verified and they have far less than others who are not. It's not a numbers game.
    04-24-14 02:57 PM
    The number of followers means nothing.
    I have channels I follow that are verified and they have far less than others who are not. It's not a numbers game.
    Verified simply means that BlackBerry has verified that it is a legitimate company or brand or website or person. Just like twitter has many fake accounts for actors the only official account is the real person...think of that for verified. Could be fake MLB accounts with just randoms creating and.updating posts about MLB but it's not the MLB organization updating and running it. So this top apps for BlackBerry 10 is acknowledged as being an official company/website or is legit and not spamming and stuff.

Has nothing to do with BlackBerry controlling the message on that channel.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 03:09 PM
    Verified simply means that BlackBerry has verified that it is a legitimate company or brand or website or person. Just like twitter has many fake accounts for actors the only official account is the real person...think of that for verified. Could be fake MLB accounts with just randoms creating and.updating posts about MLB but it's not the MLB organization updating and running it. So this top apps for BlackBerry 10 is acknowledged as being an official company/website or is legit and not spamming and stuff.

Has nothing to do with BlackBerry controlling the message on that channel.

Posted via CB10
    I know what verification is.

What is the official company/website then?? You're all so certain it's not blackberry, and I have no clue. So help me out. It's easy to say I'm wrong (even though I have repeatedly stated that I have no clue), but not one of you has an answer. So at this point it's 50/50 as to if this is a BlackBerry channel or not.

Who is this mysterious person who runs a verified channel that has information about release dates of specific apps that even cb and other blogs don't? Of course it's crazy to think that it's BlackBerry, right?
    04-24-14 03:20 PM
    A native skype app!?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 03:29 PM
    How do you quote someone in CB10?

04-24-14 03:41 PM
    How do you quote someone in CB10?

You have to manually type out what they said.
    JK
    Long press the post and select the chat bubble with the three dots.

Unless you're going to quote me and tell me I'm wrong with no proof. In that case you just don't.
    SprintMaverick likes this.
    04-24-14 03:44 PM
    I'm still waiting for the verification code of viber...it's been more than 3 hours...lol

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 03:54 PM
    So then what exactly is blackberry verifying for this channel then?
    That it is in fact a channel??
    They're not going to verify just any channel about apps.
    Twitter verifies OFFICIAL feeds of companies and public figures. Comparing this varification to twitter's only strengthens my argument that it is more likely to be official than not. I think it is,but I really don't know 100%. It seems far more official than not.
    This verification is very similar to Twitter's. It's NOT a BlackBerry affiliated company.

Posted via CB10
    mphillips828 likes this.
    04-24-14 04:14 PM
    I know what verification is.

What is the official company/website then?? You're all so certain it's not blackberry, and I have no clue. So help me out. It's easy to say I'm wrong (even though I have repeatedly stated that I have no clue), but not one of you has an answer. So at this point it's 50/50 as to if this is a BlackBerry channel or not.

Who is this mysterious person who runs a verified channel that has information about release dates of specific apps that even cb and other blogs don't? Of course it's crazy to think that it's BlackBerry, right?
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you haven't bothered to subscribe to the channel, or bother to investigate who the channel owner is. I don't subscribe to it myself, but I'd guess that their verification related as to who they were claiming to be based on a trademark. Regardless the BB reference in the channel name, I'm willing to bet that the "Top Apps" name is key. After all, there is a TopApps.net website.
    04-24-14 04:15 PM
    Thank you! Lol I'm not sure if the people are joking or actually are serious about it being blackberry because it's in the name

Ps. I actually have busted out my old DBZ seasons and been watching! It really is a great show! Great name!

Posted via CB10
    It is! Heck I've put apps in BlackBerry World with the for BlackBerry name and I wonder how many people thought it was made by BlackBerry

Years after the anime and Manga have ended, DBZ still has a solid fanbase. PS. Have you played Battle of Z yet?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 04:16 PM
    You have to manually type out what they said.
    JK
    Long press the post and select the chat bubble with the three dots.

Unless you're going to quote me and tell me I'm wrong with no proof. In that case you just don't.
    Thank you.

04-24-14 04:31 PM
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you haven't bothered to subscribe to the channel, or bother to investigate who the channel owner is. I don't subscribe to it myself, but I'd guess that their verification related as to who they were claiming to be based on a trademark. Regardless the BB reference in the channel name, I'm willing to bet that the "Top Apps" name is key. After all, there is a TopApps.net website.
    You would be mistaken. There is nothing to indicate that is is or is not run by BlackBerry.
    I would assume a website would use a channel to drive traffic to their site and create revenue, but again I must just be crazy.
    04-24-14 05:16 PM
    You would be mistaken. There is nothing to indicate that is is or is not run by BlackBerry.
    I would assume a website would use a channel to drive traffic to their site and create revenue, but again I must just be crazy.
    Not really. The only people that would make an issue out of it, are those who were intentionally being obstinate or obtuse.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    04-24-14 05:40 PM
336 ... 1011121314