The German version of Tech Hive published this short article an Jan 2. I didn't find it in the forums so here you go:

DIe RIM Blackberry 10 Massenproduktion beginnt im Januar in Ungarn.

Here's my translation (not from Google :-) ):
    People familiar with internal matters [of RIM] in Hungary confirmed that the American company Jabil finished test production of the new BlackBerry devices at their eastern european manufactoring plant. It's said that the London was built in Tiszajvros, Hungary between the two holidays [I guess Chistman and New Year's] and mass production is ready to start.

Last year RIM reduced its production capacity at the plant in Zalagegerszeg, Hungary but it could reverse that step after a successful launch of their BlackBerry 10 devices.

We cannot tell this rumor's validity, however, the timing seems to fit although it remains to be seen when we can actually buy the new products. Another question is how customers spoiled by Android and iOS adopt the BlackBerry 10 ecosystems as well as [RIM's] hardware.
    01-19-13 07:47 AM
    01-19-13 08:24 AM
    I'm sure not every component is made in Hungary. It might just be assembled there.
    01-19-13 08:27 AM
    I'm sure not every component is made in Hungary. It might just be assembled there.
    Hungary is the new Taiwan, or vice versa. Don't care either way, just take my money already.
    eddy_berry and Shanerredflag like this.
    01-19-13 08:55 AM
    I checked the internet for some information about Jabil's business relationship to RIM. I found this article mentioning that "main parts of your Blackberry probably was made here [at Jabil Hungary]" in its headline. It also embeds a youtube video posted by Jabil on Jan 07. It features some BlackBerrys (@1:12), the 9000's battery door (@2:12), iPhone fronts, MacBook chargers, Apple battery chargers, a Pearl 3G being assembled (@4:52) and some more assembly line impressions. Some footage seems to be rather old and can also be found in other videos.

Summing up, they seem to have the necessary expertise to assemble high quality hardware and do so for RIM. Hopefully the rumor about the start of mass production in January turns out to be true so we'll get the devices in our hands pretty soon.
    eddy_berry likes this.
    01-19-13 12:14 PM