border-left-color: transparent;
    height: 52px;
    line-height: 52px;
    vertical-align: center;
    font-size:16pt;
    }

.bb-bb10-context-menu-item-inner-1024x600
    {

I guess Tim Niel updating github bbUI.js samples with 1280x768 and 1280x720 AND 1024x600 is just a simple coincidence???
    Nobody's arguing about whether or not the Playbook will get BB10. The additions to bbui just confirm what RIM has already said.
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    01-26-13 04:28 PM
    /* =================================================
    BB10 Context Menu 1024x600
    =================================================*/

.bb-bb10-context-menu-1024x600-dark
    {
    background-color: #121212;
    border-left: solid 1px #161616;
    }

.bb-bb10-context-menu-item-1024x600
    {
    padding-top: 7px;
    padding-bottom: 3px;
    padding-left: 0px;
    border-left: solid 5px;
    }

{

I guess Tim Niel updating github bbUI.js samples with 1280x768 and 1280x720 AND 1024x600 is just a simple coincidence???
    Oh, yeah!!! .
    01-26-13 04:28 PM
    Digging through all this code there is 1024x600 everywhere along side the new phones resolution as well, so the theory that BlackBerry10 will need to be ported to the PlayBook whenever Rim gets the resources is ridiculous. BlackBerry10 was built as a tablet and phone OS all at the same time.

Have a look : // Use this to update dimentions on orientation change
    + backBtn.updateHighlightDimensions = function(orientation) {
    + if (bb.device.is1024x600) {
    + backHighlight.style['height'] = orientation == 'portrait' ? '57px' : '57px';
    + backHighlight.style['top'] = '8px';
    + } else if (bb.device.is1280x768 || bb.device.is1280x720) {
    + backHighlight.style['height'] = orientation == 'portrait' ? '110px' : '70px';
    + backHighlight.style['top'] = '15px';
    + } else {
    + backHighlight.style['height'] = orientation == 'portrait' ? '110px' : '110px';
    + backHighlight.style['top'] = '15px';
    01-26-13 04:34 PM
    If it makes any difference, this showed up on @BlackBerryScoop just now:

[Rumor ?] Land of Berry : Exclusive BlackBerry 10 Prices, Release Dates and ?? Playbook ??-bbkcpc6cuaaqap7.jpg

Obviously should be taken with a grain of salt, but seems more believable than the last screenshot he leaked. If it's true then BB10 for PlayBook may not be too far off indeed.
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    01-26-13 04:45 PM
    Update: Most of the info is common knowledge.

If it makes any difference, this showed up on @BlackBerryScoop just now:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBkcpC6CUAAqAp7.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	132622

Obviously should be taken with a grain of salt, but seems more believable than the last screenshot he leaked. If it's true then BB10 for PlayBook may not be too far off indeed.
    People on Twitter be trollin' to the extreme. Ever since that first supposed "leak" of the Playbook running BB10, tons of people have been making very believable photoshops, like the one above...
    mikeo007 likes this.
    01-26-13 04:50 PM
    No Mike my point is some folks seem to think that RIM doesnt have the resources to "port" BlackBerry10 from phone to PlayBook when the truth is they do have the resources and BB10 was built with more than one device in mind.
    Nobody's arguing about whether or not the Playbook will get BB10. The additions to bbui just confirm what RIM has already said.
    THBW likes this.
    01-26-13 04:51 PM
    I disagree this one actually looks legit to me. This is the first that I have seen what the active frames will look like in landscape. Sure it could be fake but I dont think it is. ...look closely
    Update: Most of the info is common knowledge.

People on Twitter be trollin' to the extreme. Ever since that first supposed "leak" of the Playbook running BB10, tons of people have been making very believable photoshops, like the one above...
    01-26-13 05:06 PM
    At least that's what my heart is saying

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    01-26-13 05:23 PM
    A voice of reason. Sorry, I just don't want people to get their hopes up. When you do the end result is always being mad at RIM for things they never promised in the first place and instead was all based off of rumors. Its happened numerous times and I've been around long enough to see most of them. If you can't get your *wanted* BlackBerry 10 device on Feb 5th, remember. If you don't get your super duper BlackBerry 10 PlayBook update, remember. That's all I'm saying. If you don't want to believe me, cool.. I'm fine with that and I certainly won't mind being proven wrong... in fact I'd love it but hopefully, some of you will listen to the warnings, read the signs and not end up sour and bitter.
    Bla1ze just basically confirmed that the Z10 will be released on the 5th of Feb without saying it directly and all you guys can do is keep fighting about everything else??? Come on guys!!! The Z10 on Feb 5....right from Bla1ze and no one read that far into his post.....read betweem the lines folks!
    01-26-13 05:41 PM
    We're still completely in the dark here in Australia. No leaks, rumours, stories or announcements from carriers. I'd prefer to have a rumour to at least aim for!
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    01-26-13 05:50 PM
    Who's fighting? BlackBerry10 is a few days away,there is all kind of buzz and speculation about it , and its exciting along with entertaining for me. I enjoy the speculation I am not here saying RIM promised me anything so I won't be let down about anything. What "might happen" is what makes it fun for me.
    Bla1ze just basically confirmed that the Z10 will be released on the 5th of Feb without saying it directly and all you guys can do is keep fighting about everything else??? Come on guys!!! The Z10 on Feb 5....right from Bla1ze and no one read that far into his post.....read betweem the lines folks!
    01-26-13 06:09 PM
    Huh? read it again.. he says if it doesn't come out on feb 5th don't be mad at rim, because they never said it was in the first place.. If anything I would say that's almost a warning that it isn't coming on feb 5h, but I won't go that far either.. I don't think those details have been released to the crackberry team in confidence or otherwise at this point.. he's just saying don't blame the company when a rumor they didn't start doesn't come true.
    01-26-13 06:29 PM
    Let me see here.. BlackBerry PlayBook supports Android sideloading.. BlackBerry 10 is based off of the same OS. Plus, ALL of the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha's have support for Android sideloading.. it's pretty easy to put the pieces of the puzzle together but alas, I digress. Sorry, John.. we'll stop it here and end friendly.
    I'm just a casual lurker, here. What is "SIDELOADING"? Does this mean BB 10 will be able to read some Android apps?
    01-26-13 06:36 PM
    The guy at the AT&T store today said that the new BlackBerries were coming in March. He said this without me asking about it. My wife's phone broke and she said something about missing her BlackBerry. The AT&T guy said something like, well if you can wait, the new BlackBerries are coming in March. I asked if he had seen them and he said he had. He said that they were going to be the next super big thing. This is in New York. This is the first time I have heard a salesman say something nice about a BlackBerry in a long time. I was surprised and so was my wife. She's going to wait and use an old phone for the time being.
    zyben, Superfly_FR and grover5 like this.
    01-26-13 06:38 PM
    Define final.. because Dev Alphas right now are out there running BlackBerry 10 complete versions. Plus, January 30th.. Dev Alpha's will be updated with a more working state build. There is a limit that can reached but it's a RIM implemented limit. Dev Alphas are entirely capable of running BlackBerry 10 now and in the forseeable future, if RIM wants to allow them to.
    I think the point is until you gave us the good news of the 30th update for DAs, my understanding - an I believe general perception - was that devAlpha will never do. As you do state, by choice.
    I may have missed it, but I never heard they will before it's been announced 2 days ago.
    How should we interpret that ? alone it has no real sense ... but this+that+excitement ... well ... you know ... nobody's perfect an can imagine, sometimes
    01-26-13 07:18 PM
    /* =================================================
    BB10 Context Menu 1024x600
    =================================================*/

.bb-bb10-context-menu-1024x600-dark
    {
    background-color: #121212;
    border-left: solid 1px #161616;
    }

.bb-bb10-context-menu-item-1024x600
    {
    padding-top: 7px;
    padding-bottom: 3px;
    padding-left: 0px;
    border-left: solid 5px;
    }

{

Must say that Playbook resolutions are native in BBui.js since day "one" ... not sure there's something new here.
    I started my dev on Playbook before I got my DA.
    01-26-13 07:21 PM
    They are. Screaming... 'Don't get your hopes up over some rumors'. But alas, no one wants to listen.

*shrug*
    I hear ya,,, it's gettin' more entertaining by the minute around here lately,,, if there are as many ppl here that have a "reliable source" that say they do you'd think everyone here works for BB,,, and then there's the rest that parrot the bogus stuff as if they're the ones that know,,, to some people, the aggravation has to be almost as intense as the excitement by this point ...
    01-26-13 07:39 PM
    I never said there was anything new. I just said BlackBerry10 was built with with all devices in mind. It's not something that's going to need ported from a Z10 to a tablet. It doesn't have to be changed for a landscape device because it was built with phones and tablets in mind.
    Must say that Playbook resolutions are native in BBui.js since day "one" ... not sure there's something new here.
    I started my dev on Playbook before I got my DA.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-26-13 07:46 PM
    That's what it all about for me...the excitement! I'm having fun with the speculation and it's because BlackBerry10 is oh so close now been waiting forever and I'm soaking up everything
    I'm not trying to get into a pissing match with anyone at all. I just know some surprises are in store and it's fun for me to speculate what it is.

I just want some BlackBerry10 in my life.
    jimpilot and BryantCarpio like this.
    01-26-13 07:51 PM
    i wanna know is will the playbook have ALL (i'll settle for most) phone capabilities when we get "10",,, OS'll be fine,,, apps & the rest are just icing...
    01-26-13 07:55 PM
    I was told yes it will be all right for what BlackBerry10 is now except for phone calls of course. KEYBOARD browser bbm time shift cam etc. Will all be there. I hope they are right.
    01-26-13 08:21 PM
    Huh? read it again.. he says if it doesn't come out on feb 5th don't be mad at rim, because they never said it was in the first place.. If anything I would say that's almost a warning that it isn't coming on feb 5h, but I won't go that far either.. I don't think those details have been released to the crackberry team in confidence or otherwise at this point.. he's just saying don't blame the company when a rumor they didn't start doesn't come true.
    "*wanted*" device.....as in the x10 which the guy he was responding to was ranting about....
    01-26-13 08:47 PM
    All I know is my PlayBook's run BlackBerry10 nicely...anyone wanna BBM???
    I think you are just a very small person with tiny hands!

01-26-13 09:02 PM
    I'm just a casual lurker, here. What is "SIDELOADING"? Does this mean BB 10 will be able to read some Android apps?
    Wow, really...go to the search and type in side loading...there is a forum stick dedicated to this process....

This is why "lurking" is ill advised here...read all of the wonderfull content we have here, and learn learn learn! Then, no need to look silly.
    01-26-13 09:56 PM
    All I know is my PlayBook's run BlackBerry10 nicely...anyone wanna BBM???
    What Photoshop version did you use? LOL.
    01-26-13 10:14 PM
112 ... 2345