You know what I think RIM's going to blow all of us out of the water by announcing that Z10 phones are available for purchase from the big 4 carriers in the US the next day.
    It's a wishful thinking I know.
    01-26-13 10:22 PM
    I'm just a casual lurker, here. What is "SIDELOADING"? Does this mean BB 10 will be able to read some Android apps?
    Yes, if the android app is ported or converted. Look in the Playbook forum. We Playbook owners (and many BB10 dev users) have been running Android apps from day one and BB10 will as well.
    01-26-13 10:22 PM
    excuse me guys, but i think i got something to say here too. A few days ago i was at the t-mo store in pasadena porting my number, and asked about the blackberry 10 to the staff. He said yes, the software is coming in a few days (the t-mo's bloatware?), and for the device will be available by the mid or late February.. Don't know if i should believe him or not, but it does made my day..
    zyben likes this.
    01-27-13 12:13 AM
    excuse me guys, but i think i got something to say here too. A few days ago i was at the t-mo store in pasadena porting my number, and asked about the blackberry 10 to the staff. He said yes, the software is coming in a few days (the t-mo's bloatware?), and for the device will be available by the mid or late February.. Don't know if i should believe him or not, but it does made my day..
    That's currently the belief of the masses. Early to mid February.
    01-27-13 12:17 AM
    No Mike my point is some folks seem to think that RIM doesnt have the resources to "port" BlackBerry10 from phone to PlayBook when the truth is they do have the resources and BB10 was built with more than one device in mind.
    If they have resources to spare why are we not hearing any rumours about the x10 getting an earlier than expected release, it is simply not logical to think that they would spend any time whatsoever on getting a release ready for the playbook over a phone that would actually make them some money.
    01-27-13 06:24 AM
    This was two months ago ... http://forums.crackberry.com/general...launch-755529/
    01-27-13 06:43 AM
    I see an Google ad for playbook for business in the Times this AM. First time I have seen an ad for the LTE version in the US.
    01-27-13 07:50 AM
    If they have resources to spare why are we not hearing any rumours about the x10 getting an earlier than expected release, it is simply not logical to think that they would spend any time whatsoever on getting a release ready for the playbook over a phone that would actually make them some money.
    While I agree with you, I believe there have been rumours about an early release for the X10(not that I believe them).
    01-27-13 04:39 PM
    OK i really wanna know you source now. was it berryscoop? cause that guy is so busted its not even funny. Im honestly was hoping to see these things be true
    mikeo007 likes this.
    01-30-13 05:17 PM
    Got me. I am a mini blackberry efkin
    I think you are just a very small person with tiny hands!

01-30-13 06:20 PM
    So.... yeah.. How'd that work out for everyone? heh.

The 4 major US carriers will stock both handsets and will be available on contract for $149 and available in store from February 5th.
    Nope.

Remember.
    01-30-13 10:28 PM
    So.... yeah.. How'd that work out for everyone? heh.
    Well that appends when we try to read in the coffee. Barely works, as usual

Please [salt, pepper,ketchup,tabasco, harissa, wasabi ... whatever you can pinch around], and go there to read
    Yep.

Read.
    01-31-13 02:56 AM
112 ... 345