so i got rid of viigo because when i updated to os 6 the text for each article was being cut off. so now im using freerange. i have two problems with it. for some reason it wont remember the feeds that i read. when you see the list of feeds it will show "60 unread" even though i read them all. and everytime i click its as if i clicked the menu key. like if i use the trackpad to click to read an article i get a grid of options to open, delete, etc. is anyone else experiencing these problems?
    01-30-11 05:47 PM
    If you open the article and then go to menu- full article you can read all articles on viigo.

Its sad that viigo broken is still the best RSS reader on BlackBerry in my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 06:13 PM
    I replaced Viigo with BB News, i tried using XPRSS but it was **** imo.

you can also import all your subscribed feeds to BB News and you can download it from App World Test Center.
    01-30-11 06:18 PM
    I tried BlackBerry news feeds. Its a good app but needs work. I hate how you can't mass delete articles.

01-30-11 06:21 PM
    I tried BlackBerry news feeds. Its a good app but needs work. I hate how you can't mass delete articles.

BerryReader does this (mark feed as read). Little on the pricey side but my favorite reader to date.

01-30-11 06:59 PM
    i fixed the unread problem (deleted the feed and then re-added it). freerange is pretty good overall, the only issue i have right now is that every time i click the trackpad i get a grid of options.

is bb news feed the same as social feeds? if so, i dont like the fact that it doesnt download images and there is no option to for un/read.
    01-30-11 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD