I installed Roxio Media Manager along with the Blackberry Desktop Manager 4.7. When I try to use the media manager I get a message 'Media Manager 9 module has encountered a problem and needs to close '.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    11-02-09 03:01 AM
    First of all, when you install, uninstall, install, uninstall, etc.... any program, you can run into a problem.

I would not try this at home unless you are really familiar with this step, because it WILL mess up your computer

if you do it wrong. Unless you know someone who has knowledge on it. Good Knowledge!!

: Because the program was installed several times you should, or have someone else, go into the registry and delete

all the files, AND O N LY the files that are associated with the Media Manager. Again, if you delete the wrong files it will

prevent that program from functioning properly.

Then restart the computer and reinstall one, and only one program.

Just an FYI: I also am having some problem with it freezing up and getting errors. But what I have found out is that

it works better if I shut down the Media manager first before I unhook the phone from the computer, or shut down the

Desktop Manager.

Also, be careful on what you are doing and not trying to do different things while using the M. Manger. It seems to

be very sensitive with other programs running.

Remember, this is not a fix. But may help. Every computer is different. There might just be a compatibility issue

with what you are running on your computer.
    11-02-09 03:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD