Anybody know if its possible to be able to rotate backgrounds between a certain group of them after your berry goes to sleep after the 30 second (or however long its set for) time of inactivity.

Also does anybody know how to remove the square behind the icons on the home screen so that they just float at the bottom?
    07-07-09 07:55 PM
    Anybody know if its possible to be able to rotate backgrounds between a certain group of them after your berry goes to sleep after the 30 second (or however long its set for) time of inactivity.
    Are ya asking about automatically? I think there is an app that does that, check in the Storm section, in the third party apps sub-forum.

Also does anybody know how to remove the square behind the icons on the home screen so that they just float at the bottom?
    Not sure what ya mean, then again I don't use the default theme.

Might find more help in the Storm forum, regardless

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 08:14 PM
    oh no I mean just straight pictures for your background, hmm for example like one of those digital pcitureframes? know how they just rotate between picutres...can that be done for my background?
    07-08-09 05:28 PM
    oh no I mean just straight pictures for your background, hmm for example like one of those digital pcitureframes? know how they just rotate between picutres...can that be done for my background?
    I wrote an app called Wallpaper Changer, it changes your homescreen wallpaper at set intervals, you can try the trial here and see if that is what you are looking for Wallpaper Changer - Entertainment Blackberry Software
    07-08-09 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD