I will refuse if they try and do this to me. I am getting my phone the minute it opens on tuesday, not a set time later in the day. HIGHLY doubt anyone else reserved their device before me at the location I am going to so they have no excuse. First come first serve. I will be there when it opens and they cannot deny me mt reserved device.
    I can't imagine they'd deny you if you were there waiting at the door when they opened. If I could do that, I would. Frigging work.
    02-01-13 02:07 PM
    mine has now been signed for by the guy at Rogers.. it says there's 9 in the shipment, so I'm assuming nobody else at my location ordered it? haha or maybe they're shipping them in different shipments
    02-01-13 02:27 PM
    Same thing for Fido. They called saying the phone is there and can be picked up Tuesday.
    02-01-13 02:42 PM
    The store said I can't get it till Feb 5, as expected.

What's funny is that they initially played dumb, saying they didn't have it yet and don't have any information, until I confirmed the name of the person who signed for the UPS shipment (Who was a staff there).
    cjcampbell likes this.
    02-01-13 03:13 PM
    Funny thing happend, on my lunch i headed on down to the local rogers store, when i stepped in the store behind the counter i saw a pile of Z10's!! i asked the store rep if i could buy one she said no not till tues. Then i asked if she could hold up one of the boxes and i could take a look, to make sure my eyes havent decived me. Then she said no again and ran into the back room with the Z10's, it was awkward lol I think she might have thought i was going to jump the counter and grab one LOL.........i thought about. just kidding
    02-01-13 03:28 PM
    Funny thing happend, on my lunch i headed on down to the local rogers store, when i stepped in the store behind the counter i saw a pile of Z10's!! i asked the store rep if i could buy one she said no not till tues. Then i asked if she could hold up one of the boxes and i could take a look, to make sure my eyes havent decived me. Then she said no again and ran into the back room with the Z10's, it was awkward lol I think she might have thought i was going to jump the counter and grab one LOL.........i thought about. just kidding
    should have stayed silent, waited for the right moment... grabbed one and ran!
    02-01-13 05:05 PM
    mine has now been signed for by the guy at Rogers.. it says there's 9 in the shipment, so I'm assuming nobody else at my location ordered it? haha or maybe they're shipping them in different shipments
    I reserved two, one was around 900 and the other reservation number about 1400. They sent them on separate ups trucks today to the same rogers store.
    02-01-13 05:22 PM
    So when I placed my order on January 30th I was # 3679 in line. Now I'm # 1966 in line. It may end up being faster for me to just go into the store on launch day & cancel my reservation than to wait for it to ship.
    02-01-13 06:24 PM
    Just left Rogers store in Upper Canada mall. My phone was delivered today, but again they played dumb. "no it wasn't" I say well my tracking # says Morgan received it at 13:32 today. Then after disappearing into back for a while he comes back to inform me it's not in their system yet so he can't sell me. Advised I come back Monday and maybe manager can try pushing it through.
    GRrrrrrrr
    02-01-13 07:17 PM
    Just left Rogers store in Upper Canada mall. My phone was delivered today, but again they played dumb. "no it wasn't" I say well my tracking # says Morgan received it at 13:32 today. Then after disappearing into back for a while he comes back to inform me it's not in their system yet so he can't sell me. Advised I come back Monday and maybe manager can try pushing it through.
    GRrrrrrrr
    I believe this is the first we have heard of this. A store that MAY be willing to sell on Monday. I have family in newmarket area so I can confirm their devices are on hand as well. New Market has received a large shipment.
    02-01-13 08:25 PM
    Yeah i noticed mine was delivered today as well. I am going to the store tomorrow and I am going to see if I can talk my way into getting it. I say 1% chance, but hey, i'll take those odds if it means I can get my Z10 Tomorrow!
    02-01-13 09:49 PM
    I recieved a phone call from the Rogers store my BB10 is being delivered to, they tell me that there is quite a demand for the new blackberry and they wanted to set up an appointment time to come in.
    Guess they dont want to be mobbed at 9:00 am.
    02-02-13 02:45 AM
    My husband's store got 5 in plus a demo unit on Thursday. They aren't even setting up the demo unit until Tuesday. And he won't sneak one home for me to check out. Lol.

Because they aren't a carrier store they often have stock when the carriers don't. When the iphone 5 was supposedly sold out they still had a ton of stock. Just something to keep in mind if you haven't preordered and your carrier is out of stock on launch day.
    02-02-13 08:09 AM
    So when I placed my order on January 30th I was # 3679 in line. Now I'm # 1966 in line. It may end up being faster for me to just go into the store on launch day & cancel my reservation than to wait for it to ship.
    So I'm only up to # 1956 in line. Looks like I'll be going into a store and picking one up and cancelling my reservation.
    02-03-13 08:43 AM
    So I'm only up to # 1956 in line. Looks like I'll be going into a store and picking one up and cancelling my reservation.
    Where exactly on myRogers do you find out which number you are?
    02-03-13 08:53 AM
    Go to account info, and click on the device reservation button. If it hasn't shipped it'll tell you the number.

For Neely2005, you might want to make sure you get one and then cancel, just in case demand is high. As soon as they ship they credit your $40 reservation fee, and then you can just tell the store you don't want the phone once it arrives.
    02-03-13 09:05 AM
    Go to account info, and click on the device reservation button. If it hasn't shipped it'll tell you the number.
    Awesome!!!! I am #429, started around 2300.
    02-03-13 09:09 AM
    They told me they expect it to be a zoo on tuesday. I'm going in early.
    02-03-13 09:12 AM

For Neely2005, you might want to make sure you get one and then cancel, just in case demand is high. As soon as they ship they credit your $40 reservation fee, and then you can just tell the store you don't want the phone once it arrives.
    Yeah I wont cancel the reservation until I have one. Hopefully they wont be to hard to find on Tuesday.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    02-03-13 09:14 AM
    Yeah I wont cancel the reservation until I have one. Hopefully they wont be to hard to find on Tuesday.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    I suspect stock to not be as high as usual. That's why there are still so many unshipped reservations.
    02-03-13 12:00 PM
    It means there are 9 devices, possibly all BlackBerry Z10, were shipped to that Rogers outlet. You might have company if you show up at the outlet.
    02-03-13 04:28 PM
    I suspect stock to not be as high as usual. That's why there are still so many unshipped reservations.
    Apparently Rogers had the biggest initial order of all of the Canadian Carriers and they've increased their order Twice already.
    02-03-13 04:37 PM
    Only up to # 1952 now.
    02-03-13 04:43 PM
    Only up to # 1952 now.
    Don't worry. It's Sunday. I don't think others have shipped, but a few maybe cancelling their pre orders expecting to be able to get to the store before their unit does.
    02-03-13 04:52 PM
    Apparently Rogers had the biggest initial order of all of the Canadian Carriers and they've increased their order Twice already.
    not suprised at either of those facts
    02-03-13 05:29 PM
165 ... 34567