Finally got the email! Shipped!!

ALso anyone else notice this...my email says they will hold my reservation in store till February 7th...and with the reservation I was told they will hold the reservation for a week before taking the reservation off...this leads me to believe the phone will be in store tomorrow!
    I agree this is shifty.

Only holding the device for two days after feb 5????

Even if its in store tomorrow, feb 7 is less then a week away.

It appears they lied on original terms of holding it for a week after they get it in. ---calling now to complain and get more credits!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mphillips828 likes this.
    01-31-13 06:45 PM
    Same as everyone else, shipped today will hold until Feb 7.
    01-31-13 07:44 PM
    Here is what the email says for anyone wondering:

Dear *******************************,

Great news! Your device is on its way.

We just wanted to let you know that the Blackberry Z10 Black you reserved is on its way to the store in a box with your name on it. At your request, your device is being shipped to:

Rogers Plus
    550 King St. N., Unit 5G
    Waterloo, ON
    N2L 5W6

Shipments should arrive within four days. These are your tracking details so you can confirm when the delivery will arrive at the store:

Courier Tracking Number ************************

In some cases, the device will be shipped to one of our distribution partner’s regional warehouses before it gets to your local store. We recommend you wait until you hear from a store representative, who will call you to confirm when it has arrived in store.

Please note: the store will hold your Blackberry Z10 Black until 2/7/2013 on your behalf.
    If you do not pick up your device by this time, the store will be free to make the device available to the next customer. Please ensure you bring appropriate identification so they can verify that you are the primary account holder.

The reservation fee of $40.00 + taxes will now be credited back to your Rogers invoice next month.

For questions about the Reservation System, review our FAQs.

We hope you enjoy your new device, thank you for your valued business.

Heres what the UPS site shows when you click on the tracking number:

Rogers is shipping!!!-ups.jpg
    01-31-13 08:03 PM
    So if its available Tuesday.. why does it say should arrive within 4 days? would be nice if they didn't tease us, within 4 days make you think it can be picked up as soon as it arrives
    01-31-13 08:05 PM
    So if its available Tuesday.. why does it say should arrive within 4 days? would be nice if they didn't tease us, within 4 days make you think it can be picked up as soon as it arrives
    that is true.

They should have clearly stated if we are able to pick it up as soon as it arrives or not.
    01-31-13 08:09 PM
    Agreed here... UPS says it's coming into the store tomorrow for me. I'll just show up asking for it knowing they will likely say no till Feb 5, but will then complain to customer relations for more discounts.

I agree this is shifty.

Only holding the device for two days after feb 5????

Even if its in store tomorrow, feb 7 is less then a week away.

It appears they lied on original terms of holding it for a week after they get it in. ---calling now to complain and get more credits!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-31-13 10:23 PM
    Agreed here... UPS says it's coming into the store tomorrow for me. I'll just show up asking for it knowing they will likely say no till Feb 5, but will then complain to customer relations for more discounts.
    be sure to bring in tracking proof that its there incase they try and deny it.
    01-31-13 11:23 PM
    I just looked too and my UPS tracking page says it'll be in store by end of day tomorrow.(Friday) It departed the Concord facility for Kitchener around 9pm I wonder if they'll give it up or if policy states they can't.
    01-31-13 11:28 PM
    Same end of day tomorrow for me!
    01-31-13 11:29 PM
    I just looked too and my UPS tracking page says it'll be in store by end of day tomorrow.(Friday) It departed the Concord facility for Kitchener around 9pm I wonder if they'll give it up or if policy states they can't.
    checking mine now
    01-31-13 11:39 PM
    WTF mine isnt going to be there until Monday. They cant get it from Concord to Waterloo in one day (1 hour quick drive)?????

Rogers is shipping!!!-ups2.jpg
    01-31-13 11:41 PM
    Funny.

My White Z10 is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Black Z10 on Monday. Both left at same time, emails came seconds apart and the tracking info says both in Mount Hope.

I'm in Vancouver.

I can't decide between black and white.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-01-13 12:54 AM
    I am pretty sure we can pick it up tomorrow if its in store. Do not see the point in waiting until Tuesday to pick up a phone that's been delivered on Friday for example.
    02-01-13 03:06 AM
    I've gone to a few stores in my area. The phones are already there. They wouldn't sell it though. I told the guy I'd pay cash! He did let me hold it but wouldn't put a battery in lol.

Anyone have some hook ups? Please
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    02-01-13 05:57 AM
    And the update shows the my phone is on the truck, and out for delivery
    02-01-13 07:25 AM
    Ours are out for delivery too. One left Brantford around 6am and the other just after 7am. Why be efficient when you can send one phone per truck
    02-01-13 07:28 AM
    mines in kitchener!!!!!!!!!

Rogers is shipping!!!-ups3.jpg
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    02-01-13 07:35 AM
    Local stores have been known to inadvertently sell phones before official release dates... just saying
    Neely2005 likes this.
    02-01-13 08:46 AM
    Local stores have been known to inadvertently sell phones before official release dates... just saying
    I hope you're right as I will be making a good effort to get it as soon as my UPS tracker shows delivered
    02-01-13 09:22 AM
    I dont see the point in them saying "Hey your phones arrived in the store! but sorry you can't pick it up till tuesday" why dont they just say your phone will be avaiable for pickup tuesday?
    02-01-13 09:33 AM
    Phone is confirmed to be delivered to the store yet they tell me that I can't pick it up until Tuesday...... GRRRRRR!!!!!!
    02-01-13 11:27 AM
    I dont see the point in them saying "Hey your phones arrived in the store! but sorry you can't pick it up till tuesday" why dont they just say your phone will be avaiable for pickup tuesday?
    I agree... why let me track it and know it's right there but can't do anything about it.
    02-01-13 11:28 AM
    In one way I'm glad they aren't letting us pick them up until feb 5. I'm in parry sound for the weekend. I don't think I would be able to live with myself if I didn't get to pick it up as soon as available.
    02-01-13 11:35 AM
    I agree... why let me track it and know it's right there but can't do anything about it.
    Apparently you are not familiar with the Rogers Communications modus operandi. This is the wireless carrier not BlackBerry causing the artificial delay until their official launch date of Tuesday, February 5, 2013.
    02-01-13 11:35 AM
    Mine also shipped yesterday (white) and I just checked the tracking and it's arrived in my city (Edmonton) now I wish they would let us buy it today
    02-01-13 11:40 AM
165 12345 ...