Does anyone know yet a 'for sure' date the Bold will be available for sale in the Rogers stores?

I hear Monday the 18th or Tuesday the 19th, can anyone confirm this?

Thanks
    08-17-08 06:01 PM
    Does anyone know yet a 'for sure' date the Bold will be available for sale in the Rogers stores?

I hear Monday the 18th or Tuesday the 19th, can anyone confirm this?

Thanks
    Yes, some people know for sure but cannot say anything. You will just have to be patient. But it is very close. Just look at the big marketing campaign.
    08-17-08 06:17 PM
    i would agree that it is close. however i highly doubt it is the 18th or 19th of this month. yes the stores have started getting the launch kits, but usually there's still more to do before it actually launches. like marketing, stores ordering them etc. i haven't seen it appear on the purchase order form at a rogers store yet and i haven't seen any marketing to the public. all in all, i'd rather them delay it than rush it and have tons of major issues, like the iphone. i am definitely upset about the price though.
    08-17-08 07:38 PM
    All the stores I've visited said the 19th... How can they all be wrong?
    08-17-08 07:49 PM
    yeah i take it back. i rarely see rogers doing any marketing for blackberries in the past. it was a nice hope, but i doubt rogers will market it. i mean its not like its the iphone, which relies on hype to get sales.

all my rogers people said aug 19th too, i just had this glimmer of hope that would try harder to push the bold, but then again, look at how much they are selling it for.
    08-18-08 02:13 AM
    08-18-08 12:41 PM
    Thursday, D-Day! I can't wait.
    08-18-08 03:08 PM
    p.s I love my current Berry, I'm just excited for this new release.
    08-18-08 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD