When I get a text all I here is a beep. I would like to change the noise when i get a text. Can anyone tell me how to do that?
    02-22-09 12:31 AM
    Click on the profiles icon, go to advanced. Select normal. Then select sms or mms alert and select a diff sound. Also know you can make any mp3 or wav an alert or ringer. Have fun customizing your phone.

Check out zedge mobile for free great tones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 12:38 AM
    profiles>advanced>select your profile you want to edit> go to sms and then change it how you want it,
    02-22-09 12:38 AM
    Zedge Mobile

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 12:41 AM
    is the icon something different then profiles i cant find it
    02-22-09 12:46 AM
    It looks like a little speaker.......if you use LOUD profile it will have a bit of red in it, blue for quiet, green for vibrate, plain speaker for normal - themes might change the look of it. I can screenshot it if you need it.....
    02-22-09 12:47 AM
    another good website is phonezoo.com you can make any ringtone you have from a song or maybe search others, i use it daily and its great the quality is also great
    02-22-09 12:47 AM
    Here ya go, it looks like this (mine happens to be in the upper corner, yours might not be)
    If you dont see it on your home screen hit menu, show all in case you have hidden it...

02-22-09 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD