dear resident blackberry expert:
    is there anyway to extend my ringtone past 15-20 seconds? i always seem to hear/answer it during the last 5 seconds and then boom - my call is disconnected! booooooooo : (
    10-11-09 06:40 PM
    You can create your own ringtone and make it whatever length you'd like. I usually stick to about 30 seconds or so.
    10-11-09 06:42 PM
    I have yet to have a ring tone not cut off at about 25 seconds. If there is some setting I am missing please enlighten me.
    10-11-09 08:01 PM
    Are you using Ring and Vibe? The Vibe time cuts your ringtone by at least half, in many cases.

The options are to go to ring only, or install an app like BuzzMe, to get your vibe and ring combined.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 08:45 PM
    Do you want the ringtone to play longer or do you want to extend the time before voicemail picks up? If the latter, you will have to do that through your carrier. It will be carrier specific.
    10-12-09 08:44 AM
    Do you want the ringtone to play longer or do you want to extend the time before voicemail picks up? If the latter, you will have to do that through your carrier. It will be carrier specific.
    Yes, exactly. keep in mind, though, that for their technical reasons the carrier will only extend to certain number of seconds (can't rememeber exactly but its way short of 60). I have had to extend ringtime on my last three phones.
    10-12-09 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD