I just got a Jawbone prime and it just rings on my Bluetooth, not on my phone.
    Can I make my BB 8350i phone ring with my Bluetooth?
    10-28-09 11:50 PM
    Most of them just beep into the headset. I don't think there's a way to change it.
    10-29-09 09:16 AM
    Hey there! I know the common complaint is that no one can make their 8350i ring while their bluetooth earpiece is on, but I have GREAT NEWS!! During an update with my desktop manager, I experienced a fatal error 507 and had to reload all the software from BB to make it work again. I did this at my local Sprint repair store. When I got my phone back today, it rings ALONG WITH the beeping of my bluetooth earpiece. Yea for all those lovely people out there who have been writing about this problem. MY problem is that I DON'T want my phone to ring while I'm using my bluetooth earpiece. Any ideas how to get it to STOP ringing while the earpiece is in use?
    11-13-09 10:54 PM
    That is, without having to go into the profile settings and turn off the ringer, of course. It used to do it automatically.
    11-13-09 10:55 PM
    Thanks 4 the heads up. I was getting ready to return the headset. Good thing I read the thread first.

Now if it can only stream music.
    11-14-09 11:59 AM
    The Slacker music app streams to bluetooth. It works on my BlueAnt V1.
    11-14-09 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD