RIM's Keyboard Could Be It's Savior

Jim Cramer isn't sure if RIM's stock has bottomed, but believes there is some value in the patented keyboard.

Cramer: RIM's Keyboard Could Be It's Savior - TheStreet
    06-25-12 02:14 PM
    Please put [VIDEO] in your title - many of us are not in a position to view videos.
    06-25-12 02:52 PM
    Be brave when others are afraid, and be afraid when others are brave. --Warren Buffett
    Thanks for the link.
    JPMorgan_ likes this.
    06-25-12 02:54 PM
    Wow, how insightful of Cramer to note that RIM has some valuable patents in its portfolio.

Sorry to bash it, but I've always thought that guy to be an unbridled, egotistical, loudmouth A-hole who is much more of an entertainer than a worthwhile financial analyst.
    06-25-12 04:25 PM
    Wow, how insightful of Cramer to note that RIM has some valuable patents in its portfolio.

Sorry to bash it, but I've always thought that guy to be an unbridled, egotistical, loudmouth A-hole who is much more of an entertainer than a worthwhile financial analyst.
    No kidding. Seriously, Jim Cramer?
    BBMINI and Thunderbuck like this.
    06-25-12 05:41 PM
    Their keyboard? We're talking about the keyboard found on the Bold 9900 for example?

Really?

This keyboard hasn't done anything to stop RIMs decline. Isn't this the same as when people said BBM is what will save RIM?
    06-25-12 06:12 PM
    He only mentioned the keyboard as a patent in passing and a possible licensing to MSFT. As an example...lol

Basically saying that RIMM stock may see a bounce. Not forgetting this is the same guy who rings horns and buzzers on his show. I also have to say this is the least, uhmmmmm theatrical I have ever seen this guy being on tv....ever!
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    06-25-12 06:26 PM
    Their keyboard? We're talking about the keyboard found on the Bold 9900 for example?

Really?

This keyboard hasn't done anything to stop RIMs decline. Isn't this the same as when people said BBM is what will save RIM?
    Honestly lets look at the market shift. with that lets look at the market shift outside the US and you can actually sit here and tell me the keyboard and BBM wont keep RIM floating until BB10 gets here. NOTE: RIM did gain another 2 million subscribers to top the 77 million they already have. In the U.S RIM gets bashed by idiots outside the U.S RIM gets praise like Apple does weird.
    Last edited by janeka; 06-26-12 at 10:01 PM.
    06-25-12 06:35 PM
    I refused to join the "dark side" because I love BB's keyboard.
    06-25-12 06:37 PM
    I refused to join the "dark side" because I love BB's keyboard.
    Thanks for your service.
    06-26-12 12:09 AM
    Be brave when others are afraid, and be afraid when others are brave. --Warren Buffett
    Thanks for the link.
    "Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy"

fixed
    06-26-12 04:40 PM
    I do love my 9900's keyboard. Unfortonuetly i don't think the rest of the world feels the same way .
    06-26-12 04:44 PM
    RIM releases a phone with no keyboard!!!! They are doomed to Fail!!!

RIM Release a phone with a keyboard!!!! They are behind the times!!!!

RIM Solves World Hunger!!!! World Children's Foundation Sues for damage to business.

Doesnt matter what they do - someone is unhappy it seems.

06-26-12 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD