First of all this is a drunk rant post, so now that we've cleared the air...
    I don't know about you folks, buy I'm so effin tired of people saying that Blackberrys are only BBM phones, and that's about all they are useful for... So why the **** does every phone maker wants to compare themselfs with BBM? Samsung is introducing ChatOn, Apple will have iMessage, and so on and on... Even Nokia is pushing their phones saying that you can chat with anyone using Whatsapp... Here is my rant, since we have the best messenger in BBM, why should we give a rats flying *** if other platforms can't chat with us??? The way I see it is that for every wannabe app that we install on our BB, there is a potential BB user that is going to get another phone because they have a workaround to chat with us... I say screw them all if they can't use BBM, simple as that. Cross over to the darkside or go home, I say uninstall all those stupid apps and show the world that even if we're just BBM centric, that they are not welcomed unless they join the Rimpire... All I see is hate for RIM and Blackberrys, then why does everyone wants to have a cross platform chat app to communicate with us???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jfs101; 09-06-11 at 12:50 AM.
    Jake Storm likes this.
    09-06-11 12:42 AM
    good point i agree. i am uninstalling whatsApp now
    09-06-11 01:58 AM
    i showcased the touchscreen features (swipes, zoom etc) on my 9900. this is what he says:

mate: touching, swiping and pinching. damn, cant bb comes out with something revolutionary? it is so iphone.......

me: lol@whatsapp, ROFL@upcoming imessage.
    09-06-11 02:34 AM
    Ha!, didn't even remember posting this and was wondering, with some sort of relief, why I uninstalled Whatsapp and Liveprofile!!! GO RIMPIRE...
    09-10-11 09:31 AM
    I'm with you, man. BlackBerry, ftw!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-11 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD