08-12-11 02:33 PM
31 12
tools
    If RIM really IS responsible for putting something like this into the hands of Execs, I think we all have started to see the great empire collapse...let's all hope this ISN'T the product of the 'fearless' leaders at the top of RIM - sigh.

And, if it IS, in fact, real...Jim and Mike just jumped to the TOP of that Top 9 CEOs to Fire list that came out earlier...
    08-11-11 04:07 PM
    If RIM really IS responsible for putting something like this into the hands of Execs, I think we all have started to see the great empire collapse...let's all hope this ISN'T the product of the 'fearless' leaders at the top of RIM - sigh.

And, if it IS, in fact, real...Jim and Mike just jumped to the TOP of that Top 9 CEOs to Fire list that came out earlier...
    Those are some sad looking slides
    08-11-11 04:12 PM
    I'm sorry, I work at a very large well known company and they do grade school crap here like cut pictures out of a magazine and paste them to cardboard for team building and other things. I often wonder if I'm in grade school or at work.
    Same here. Which leads me to believe this could be a real internal ppt from RIM.

Sometimes people create these on their own at my company (not company sanctioned). It reaches the Grand Puba's, they love it and decide to present it at the next company wide meeting.

Doesn't mean much though.
    08-11-11 04:38 PM
    So does this mean RIM finally realizes they can't put out refresh devices every year now?
    As long as they refresh them sufficiently well there is nothing wrong with them doing that e.g. going from a 9800 to a 9810 seems a good jump for a refresh model.
    08-12-11 06:33 AM
    It doesn't seem very professional, but then again I've seen worse. lol. I can't stop laughing at it though....

Anyways, GO RIM GO!
    Last edited by chiefbroski; 08-12-11 at 02:48 PM.
    08-12-11 01:49 PM
    If this was at all real, it would have been on CrackBerry's home page by now...
    08-12-11 02:33 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD