04-27-11 08:32 AM
    So it sounds like the Playbook owners may see cloud based apps in the future. Could this be why the Playbook didn't come with a native calendar?
    04-27-11 08:58 AM
    ^^^ that's a definite could-be!

There's a lot of people comparing the launch of the PlayBook to the Storm; the BIG difference I see is that RIM hadn't embarked on such a widespread shopping spree back then like they have recently. This is a lot of knowledge, skill and expertise they didn't have under one roof during the Storm, uhh, sh*tstorm, and I have to think they're going to start bringing it all to bear soon. Just one reason why I stay so optimistic about the PlayBook, near-future products, and the company as a whole -- you don't go throwing that kind of money around without a purpose or direction in mind. Things are gonna get real interesting real soon. ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-11 10:44 AM
    Ive used Tungle.me and not bad. Havent in a while and just looked. Looks great.

My question is, will they incorporate it into current calendar system on BB's and playbook?

Also, does RIM own any other cross platform companies? Tungle offers services to Iphone and Soon to android systems...wonder if they'll leave it be, or what kind of changes will be made...just curious that's all.
    04-27-11 11:06 AM
    Ive used Tungle.me and not bad. Havent in a while and just looked. Looks great.

My question is, will they incorporate it into current calendar system on BB's and playbook?

Also, does RIM own any other cross platform companies? Tungle offers services to Iphone and Soon to android systems...wonder if they'll leave it be, or what kind of changes will be made...just curious that's all.
    Docs2Go for one, right off the top of my head.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-11 01:38 PM
    Poynt too.
    04-27-11 02:50 PM
    Torch Mobile was also multi-platform before RIM bought them. I believe Viigo was, as well.
    04-27-11 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD