http://us.mobile.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idUSTRE72O37220110325?irpc=932

Perchieved trouble for RIM. RIM stock devalued, investors need action, RIM progress is like pulling teeth, unable to change quickly as others surpass them, blamed on Engineer owner afraid to take chances. Too little too late? Maybe RIM needs Steve Jobs to handle marketing and updating! Ha, ham

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-11 12:22 PM
    Its starting to feel like a handful of folks are googling for stories covering the same thing. There will most likely be a lot as the news just came out and their are tons of publishing pportunities on the interwebs. Perhaps we can consolidate the stories on one thread to save space and allow one meeting place for the "RIM will die soon" crowd to gather in.

03-26-11 12:28 PM
    Its starting to feel like a handful of folks are googling for stories covering the same thing. There will most likely be a lot as the news just came out and their are tons of publishing pportunities on the interwebs. Perhaps we can consolidate the stories on one thread to save space and allow one meeting place for the "RIM will die soon" crowd to gather in.

I'm simply reading Tech News like I usually do and ran across the article, I for one like my RIM but am willing to see the writing on the wall, I for one am tired of RIM to jump in with both feet, keenly aware of the faults at the top for being too conservative, reality in business is growth or die. If RIM continues to shoot itself in the foot I for one will be sad to see it fail, as the article says, RIM must put new OS on smart phones this year or I would prefer to see the OS go to Android. While RIM tests the winds others are jumping in and leaving a great phone in the dust, I have held onto my RIM but weary of the massive time it takes RIM to improve OS. It seens they have made a substantial investment in #,8 and must see it must move and move fast! Learn from iphone perfection ain't needed, people will deal with it as improvements are made, look at how forgiving people have been as MS eternally improves its PC OS! Move it it lose it RIM!!

03-26-11 12:38 PM
    I'm simply reading Tech News like I usually do and ran across the article, I for one like my RIM but am willing to see the writing on the wall, I for one am tired of RIM to jump in with both feet, keenly aware of the faults at the top for being too conservative, reality in business is growth or die. If RIM continues to shoot itself in the foot I for one will be sad to see it fail, as the article says, RIM must put new OS on smart phones this year or I would prefer to see the OS go to Android. While RIM tests the winds others are jumping in and leaving a great phone in the dust, I have held onto my RIM but weary of the massive time it takes RIM to improve OS. It seens they have made a substantial investment in #,8 and must see it must move and move fast! Learn from iphone perfection ain't needed, people will deal with it as improvements are made, look at how forgiving people have been as MS eternally improves its PC OS! Move it it lose it RIM!!

Why read the tech news, there basically is only one or two tech stories and they are here on crackberry:

- RIM TO SOON GO OUT OF BUSINESS
    - ANALYSTS DEVALUE RIM STOCK, NOW SELLING FOR PENNIES A SHARE
    - CLIENTS AXE BES
    - ANDROID STOCK AT ALL TIME HIGH
    - IPHONE 8 A SMASH SUCCESS
    03-26-11 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD