01-06-12 09:41 PM
    Thats huge, if true.
    01-06-12 09:50 PM
    Please pass the salt. I'll take a grain.
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    01-06-12 10:01 PM
    they are supposed to launch PBOS2 in Feb anyway so them showing it off next week is not that big. if you want to know whats on it just talk to one of the many people working on the BETA here in the forums. there was also another blurb on the same site saying that RIM cut two of its BB10 phones so that we are left with one, so im not going to really trust this site a whole lot.
    heres the blurb im talking about: RIM Putting All Eggs Into One BlackBerry 10 Basket - Technorati Technology
    01-06-12 10:02 PM
    Please pass the salt. I'll take a grain.

Lol well said
    01-06-12 10:10 PM
    Maybe they'll focus on annoucing or showing off Blackberry Fusion instead?
    01-07-12 09:37 PM
    I'll be sticking on the blogs of crackberry more often to keep track since it won't be in toronto canada this time around. Maybe next year it'll be possible for me to see it. I'll have to tweet CES (if they have a twitter) and ask them.

Excited to see the blogs update.
    01-08-12 03:00 AM
    I'm sick of stuff being shown stuff. I saw native PIM and e-mail for Playbook demo'd in May of 2011. I saw a user experience of OS6 with the Black Eyed Peas song in a demo that I think they are just now getting close to deliver with OS7/7.1. Time to start delivering and stop showing. Seeing OS2 won't do my Playbook any good. Release it or STFU RIM.
    01-08-12 08:30 AM
    What RIM really needs to do at their presentation:

1) OS sparkles during the demo
    2) "ready for download right after the presentation"

I wouldn't be demanding the second if it was all new stuff but all these features have been publicly promised for a year. RIM has to do something unexpected to gain major goodwill points and saying ready next month, even if that was on the roadmap, will simply evoke bad memories of their past history of over-promising, under-delivering. A little smart PR and yes, marketing! will go a long way.
    01-08-12 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD