With all these rumors going around regarding Telus and the PB being discontinued, RIM should put out and official statement to clarify things and all speculation.
    Including all the pointless bashing brought forward by non-blackberry owning analysts, bloggers and tech writers. I agree. If we e-mail, call or fax the CEO or have crackberry kevin do that, then things will only get better.

For me, blackberry delivers. For non-blackberry owners, your device delivers for your needs.
    02-05-12 05:56 PM
    Including all the pointless bashing brought forward by non-blackberry owning analysts, bloggers and tech writers. I agree. If we e-mail, call or fax the CEO or have crackberry kevin do that, then things will only get better.

For me, blackberry delivers. For non-blackberry owners, your device delivers for your needs.
    If other people prefer a different platform, then more power to them. Freedom of choice is a great thing. I do have a problem with misinformation being spread out which could hurt potential future sales. People read such headlines and say: its discontinued, I can't buy that!
    02-06-12 06:26 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD