RIM Says Sales to U.S. Government Are Rising

RIM Says Sales to U.S. Government Are Rising - Bloomberg
    04-09-12 10:59 AM
    Good news.

I wonder why the question in the article about what Obama is currently using
    I would think he's rockin a 9900...
    04-09-12 11:12 AM
    For the first time in almost a year at my current job a customer bought BES CALs. They only got 2 but they are a very small customer. Since January 1, 2012 that makes 10 BBs upgraded or added in my customer base. Again, not many but, since May 2011, there had not been any upgrades or adds. There had not been any removals of BBs except when employees left the customer's organization.

The company I work for have had at least 3 downgrades from BBs to iPhones. I wonder how our customers would feel knowing they use BES to protect their highly regulated data only to have their IT service company giving access deep inside their IT systems to a bunch of engineers with iPhones and Androids.
    04-09-12 11:24 AM
    I think if they pushed the 9850 and the Playbook together as a package it would do real well in Washington.

But then all RIM wants to sell are Bolds.

To bad..

Tim
    04-09-12 12:07 PM
    Good news.

I wonder why the question in the article about what Obama is currently using
    I would think he's rockin a 9900...
    I have a 9900, and like to think that too, but I'm not sure BBOS 7 has completed its validation by the NSA.
    04-09-12 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD