1. indie_user's Avatar
    what you think? you'll try and get 9900 this month or wait for next year for QNX devices or I gotta get em all? lol
    Last edited by indie_user; 08-09-11 at 08:39 AM.
    08-09-11 08:24 AM
  2. eds817's Avatar
    I currently have a 9700 that is in great shape and since getting my PlayBook I don't use the browser as much and even send emails from the PB. So I plan on waiting for the QNX phone(s) to come out. Plus I am with T-Mobile and I want to wait for the merger with AT&T go finalize and see what falls out.
    drjay868 likes this.
    08-09-11 08:52 AM
  3. calicocat2010's Avatar
    My contract with the Torch isn't up until August 22nd, 2012. I am wanting the 9900, but I will wait and see how reviews turn up and when bugs gets fixed for the QNX Colt phone before making my decision. That will feel like Christmas to me because I will be able to try out both.
    08-09-11 09:20 AM
  4. drjay868's Avatar
    I've been out of contract running an
    s2 for 2 years... its gotta go as soon as possible
    08-09-11 09:41 AM
  5. laurah2215's Avatar
    what you think? you'll try and get 9900 this month or wait for next year for QNX devices or I gotta get em all? lol
    You have to do what's right for you. Personally, I'm not buying into the rumour. It's doubtful that a QNX device will be ready for Q1 of 2012. Look how long it took them to get the PB to market. However, if you can wait it out, then that's great. If you're in the market for a new device, however, then maybe you're best to go for a OS 7 device.
    08-09-11 10:09 AM
  6. blueyestm's Avatar
    I don't buy phones based on my contract, I buy phones that I want. Of course it's not full price for many since I only have to wait 1 year instead of 2.
    08-09-11 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD