Great report from Scotia Capital. RIM is going to walk right over Apple and Android!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/stor...lackberry.html

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    thekidshop, bluetroll and G-bone like this.
    01-22-13 02:55 PM
    it would take more than one calendar year to outperform Apple and Android. It is possible, but people need to realize that we arent going to wake up in February and see RIM as #1 or #2
    01-22-13 03:21 PM
    Research in Motion's upcoming models of BlackBerry 10 phones are better than the current generation iPhone and many Android devices, something that could be enough to propel the stock higher, according to an analyst at Scotia Capital.
    This is the second analyst/journalist that has reported that unreleased BB10 device is better than the iPhone 5, which says a lot about the much awaited for iPhone 5 last fall. Come January 30th, I hope we'll see more than just a new user experience with peek and flow, but rather the birth of a new platform that is beyond smartphones today.
    thekidshop likes this.
    01-22-13 03:24 PM
    it would take more than one calendar year to outperform Apple and Android. It is possible, but people need to realize that we arent going to wake up in February and see RIM as #1 or #2

This is true, but what you will see is a wildfire that may be unstopable. We will see
    01-22-13 05:12 PM
    So now everyone likes the ANAL-cysts? As long as it's favorable to your point of view I guess eh lol.

RIM has a long way to go before it's walking over anybody other than Win8
    mikeo007 and kevinnugent like this.
    01-22-13 05:17 PM
    Go RIM Go!! Go RIM Go!! Go RIM Go!! Go RIM Go!! Go RIM Go!! Go RIM Go!! Go RIM Go!! Go RIM Go!! Go RIM Go!!

Hope this turns out better than cheering for the leafs. <
    T-Raww, nnomad and G-bone like this.
    01-22-13 05:19 PM
    anyone with a last name like Papageorgiou is automatically credible. This analyst is legit.
    01-22-13 05:19 PM
    So now everyone likes the ANAL-cysts? As long as it's favorable to your point of view I guess eh lol.

It's seems the haters/ex rim employees can not stand the FACT that bb10 is hands down better then ios and most androids hands down. The proof is there for everyone to see. It must pains you to see that bb10 smashes ios and beats android.
    01-22-13 05:50 PM

No one's saying it won't take a while to walk over anyone that's not to say the potential is not there. You don't need to be a sick all the time
    G-bone and Dapper37 like this.
    01-22-13 05:50 PM
    It's seems the haters/ex rim employees can not stand the FACT that bb10 is hands down better then ios and most androids hands down. The proof is there for everyone to see. It must pains you to see that bb10 smashes ios and beats android.
    What pains me are your attempts at trolling. The only thing BB10 smashes right now is, well, nothing..seeing as how it's not released yet. I'm not sure what proof you've seen, but from what i've seen, BB10 is going to be an excellent alternative to what's already available in the market place, and even i'm looking forward to see it.
    Admorris and T-Raww like this.
    01-22-13 06:02 PM
    No one's saying it won't take a while to walk over anyone that's not to say the potential is not there. You don't need to be a sick all the time
    It's called being a "realist", not a "sick". From what i've seen, BB10 has a good chance at recapturing some market, however there are PLENTY of people here who believe it'll happen overnight.
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    01-22-13 06:04 PM
    So now you know the thoughts of everyone that posts on these forums?
    T-Raww likes this.
    01-22-13 06:07 PM

Everyone knows the difference between the previous analyst copy and paste reports and a cerdible one with vision and insite! except you!
    We all know your peeing down your leg right now. please don't get any on the floor!
    Sager-Naji and T-Raww like this.
    01-22-13 06:18 PM
    It's called being a "realist", not a "sick". From what i've seen, BB10 has a good chance at recapturing some market, however there are PLENTY of people here who believe it'll happen overnight.
    I don't think people believe everyone will go out and buy a bb10phone over night but it has the potential and people see that. The difference is analysts used to say RIM was dead and it's only a matter of time before they are picked apart now they change their tune.

I've seen your posts for far to long none of them helpful all very negative towards the crackberry community. Your not a realist you're straight up a ****ip head
    Dapper37 likes this.
    01-22-13 07:21 PM
    Lol...fanboism at its best. Seriously, get realistic

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    01-22-13 07:35 PM
    I don't think people believe everyone will go out and buy a bb10phone over night but it has the potential and people see that. The difference is analysts used to say RIM was dead and it's only a matter of time before they are picked apart now they change their tune.

I've seen your posts for far to long none of them helpful all very negative towards the crackberry community. Your not a realist you're straight up a ****ip head
    +1
    I'll add that it turns out, all us here that rallied against the so called expert analyst were right and the experts were wrong! Or did you miss that part Rick? You can search all you like Gus never wrote a copy and paste report on RIM. For a time he was concerned, as were all of us. But he always understood the potential.
    Get a GRIP man! you take away from your own intelligence and knowledge (i've seen you have some knowledge) by acting a fool here!
    Acumenight likes this.
    01-22-13 07:39 PM
    Lol...fanboism at its best. Seriously, get realistic

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Im inclined to agree. Im quite partial towards RIM and the blackberry handsets, but i always take pride in remaining as objective on topics of discussion as is possible. Unfortuntely, many do not.

Iphone is a good phone. Android phones are good phones. It gives me great pleasure to see RIM regaining strength and direction. But a point I believe others might be missing is if it werent for the current competitor offerings we would not be about to recieve BB10. If apple hadnt come along and shaken up the industry we might be rocking a BBOS8 java job. If android manufacturers hadnt sent ripples through the market with costantly upgrading hardware we might be rocking some 1ghz 512mb ram job. Credit where credit is due. Competition in a marketplace is NEVER a bad thing for the end user. So be happy BB10 is almost here. But dont forget that roles that Apple and Google also played in its development
    Thunderbuck and bbmtna like this.
    01-22-13 07:48 PM
    Great article , thanks !
    01-22-13 08:51 PM
    I hope bb win this battle

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    01-22-13 08:57 PM
    So now you know the thoughts of everyone that posts on these forums?
    Did I say everyone? I said plenty.. And I stand by that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    01-22-13 10:35 PM
    +1
    I'll add that it turns out, all us here that rallied against the so called expert analyst were right and the experts were wrong! Or did you miss that part Rick? You can search all you like Gus never wrote a copy and paste report on RIM. For a time he was concerned, as were all of us. But he always understood the potential.
    Get a GRIP man! you take away from your own intelligence and knowledge (i've seen you have some knowledge) by acting a fool here!
    But what happened to the world wide conspiracy to bring RIM down? Did that just fade into the background now that these same "ANAL-cysts" are just rehashing the same positive information now that *gasp* everyone else is? Guess what.. Blogger and analysts ALL just repost the same isht as everyone else.. Be it positive or negative. I've never been one to deny that is what they're doing..however a lot of people here now seem to think they're jumping on the RIM bandwagon instead of what they're actually doing..rehashing.

abouthsu likes this.
    01-22-13 10:40 PM
    Did I say everyone? I said plenty.. And I stand by that.
    So now everyone likes the ANAL-cysts?
    I think you may have grown a little too used to overgeneralizing.
    01-22-13 10:45 PM

I think you may have grown a little too used to overgeneralizing.
    Perhaps.. Seems like the thing to do on this board.

01-22-13 10:50 PM
    But what happened to the world wide conspiracy to bring RIM down? Did that just fade into the background now that these same "ANAL-cysts" are just rehashing the same positive information now that *gasp* everyone else is? Guess what.. Blogger and analysts ALL just repost the same isht as everyone else.. Be it positive or negative. I've never been one to deny that is what they're doing..however a lot of people here now seem to think they're jumping on the RIM bandwagon instead of what they're actually doing..rehashing.

We all know how smart you think you are, don"t worry! Why are you always such a baby? If you don't like it around here, leave!
    And take your new potty pants friend with ya
    01-23-13 02:13 AM
    Bottom line? I think it IS superior. IPhone was impressive when it launched. What is it now? SSDD. Android? They screwed up Linux. Now THAT is talent.
    The analysts? When they're full of shirt, those of us who have some idea about what's actually going on at BlackBerry don't like it. When they are right, we reward them with our approval.
    Sounds right to me
    Remember : opinions are like a$$holes - everyone's got one.
    At the end of the day, it comes down to this ; #BB10Believe
    01-23-13 02:35 AM