There�s a selection of resources to help users get to grips with social networking and IM tools such as Facebook and Google Messenger. A so-called Exclusives area will also display offers and discounts on related hardware and software, while a news centre aims to keep you updated on all things BlackBerry.

Although there�s no executive washroom, users can customise the lounge according to their BlackBerry model, industry sector, usage and interests. You can apply for membership online and annual membership is free.

The BlackBerry® Owners Lounge
    02-28-08 03:15 AM
    Here's also the North American link for the lounge:

BlackBerry Owners Lounge - Welcome
    02-28-08 05:43 AM
    Theirs looks better then ours! We get shafted again!
    02-28-08 05:50 AM
    Yay, another service us here on the Moon (aka Australia) can't use...
    02-28-08 08:59 AM
    I haven't been able to get in. I keep getting error messages. I'm in contact with RIM, but they haven't been able to fix it yet.
    02-28-08 10:35 AM
    V... which one you trying? The one posted by Berryman or Gadget?
    I got in no problem. Gadget's is the one you want the other is for Europe.
    Last edited by Member_No.1; 02-28-08 at 10:47 AM.
    02-28-08 10:45 AM
    It was GG's link....tried it on 3 different browsers...still couldn't even set up an account!
    02-28-08 11:48 AM
    Oh... I thought you were trying to log in. I could with the US site, but it didn't have me as a member in the Europe site. Must be different data bases. Where you ever able to get in?
    02-28-08 11:51 AM
    Pete...nope...still can't even register. When I go to the "Join Now" page, I start to register, then it has me register again, where this time, I can see page 2 of the registration, when I hit "submit" it just takes me back to page 1 of the registration...

Very frustrating indeed!
    02-28-08 01:00 PM
    I assume that you are attempting to register via your PC? It's worth deleting all your temporary internet files first, then making another attempt - though I have now just read that you have tried three different browsers, so my expectations fade.
    Last edited by Berryman; 02-28-08 at 01:27 PM.
    02-28-08 01:23 PM
    Can anyone in the US sign up for this thing?
    02-28-08 01:29 PM
    K2, There is a North America Lounge. Not sure if you can sign up for the Europe one.
    BlackBerry Owners Lounge - Welcome
    02-28-08 01:41 PM
    OMG! I was finally able to register!!!
    02-29-08 12:48 AM
    I wasn't able to register from the U.S. website. After I entered all my signup info and clicked next it just reset the signup page and dumped all my info. Any ideas?
    02-29-08 10:54 AM
    I wasn't able to register from the U.S. website. After I entered all my signup info and clicked next it just reset the signup page and dumped all my info. Any ideas?
    This is exactly the problem I was having until last night.

I don't know what happened, but I emailed them to complain and suddenly I was able to register about 3 days later.
    02-29-08 01:08 PM
    wait, I dont get it. The Lounge has been opened for months hasnt it? I looked at this thread on my BB and since it ddoesnt show dates I figured it was an old thread that someone just brought back. Now I see that its a new thread. But why?
    03-01-08 11:59 AM
    I haven't been able to get in. I keep getting error messages. I'm in contact with RIM, but they haven't been able to fix it yet.
    I found out that my Mccafee was blocking it.....
    03-01-08 01:17 PM
    wait, I dont get it. The Lounge has been opened for months hasnt it? I looked at this thread on my BB and since it ddoesnt show dates I figured it was an old thread that someone just brought back. Now I see that its a new thread. But why?
    Nope, "The Lounge" is brand new.
    03-01-08 03:05 PM
    I was able to register and then log in for NA site no problem.
    03-01-08 04:08 PM
    I just keep getting 404 errors when I hit next from the registration page. I guess I'll email them. This is a bit annoying.
    03-01-08 04:58 PM
    im not seeing anything new that i didnt see last month, what is new exactly?
    03-01-08 07:22 PM
    As soon as I posted above, I tried IE instead. Worked fine. Their page does not like Firefox. Whatever. Frankly, it seems a waste of time. There's not really anything overly valuable here. I guess I can check it once a month or so to see if anything changes, but for now, meh.
    03-01-08 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD