I have Skype on my 9850!!! Wanna video chat? I really want to show you my gun

Put rosewood grips on my p226
    Sweet, I have two more weeks till I can give you the range report you requested. I am having a hard time being judicious about the layaway though and it might happen sooner.
    drjay868 likes this.
    09-26-12 09:01 PM
    Thread derailed in 3, 2, 1....

Mission accomplished

On topic though, I gave my fwb a pb so we could videochat since no other cross platform option existed and I didn't want an iphone.
    Engire, louzer and drjay868 like this.
    09-26-12 09:07 PM
    3 pb's now=3 lapses in judgement??? Actually 4 lapses since I posted in this thread
    One was enough for me love. Wasn't a fit.

To have kept it would have been a lapse in judgement. If it works for you, then it's a fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    h20work, Engire, louzer and 1 others like this.
    09-26-12 09:14 PM
    Derailed? You mean like this?

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJflu7z4QyI[/YT]
    09-26-12 09:15 PM
    One was enough for me love. Wasn't a fit.

To have kept it would have been a lapse in judgement. If it works for you, then it's a fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Just because it didn't fit once doesn't mean it can't fit the second time. Give me another chance!!!!!

Next time I won't root so deep inside your kernel
    Engire, louzer, drjay868 and 1 others like this.
    09-26-12 09:25 PM
    Why yes, yes you do.

And my 9930 really does have Skype on it. Version 1.4.0.13.
    I've been on Sprint for years now and I don't have Skype on my Bold. What's wrong with Sprint. Don't they know how easy it is to put Skype on a Bold. Don't they understand that people want Skype. No wonder their member base is paltry compared to Verizon. If they don't get Skype soon, I'm going to have to dump them. Then they'll be sorry. I'll just leave them. I will. I mean it. No really I will.... Or maybe I'll just complain about it in a fan forum and not their official forum. And I'll cross my fingers and hold my breath while I ride my unicorn over the rainbow to Skypeland in the sky. Then I'll have all the Skype I could ever want.
    09-26-12 10:07 PM
    i've been on sprint for years now and i don't have skype on my bold. What's wrong with sprint. Don't they know how easy it is to put skype on a bold. Don't they understand that people want skype. No wonder their member base is paltry compared to verizon. If they don't get skype soon, i'm going to have to dump them. Then they'll be sorry. I'll just leave them. I will. I mean it. No really i will.... Or maybe i'll just complain about it in a fan forum and not their official forum. And i'll cross my fingers and hold my breath while i ride my unicorn over the rainbow to skypeland in the sky. Then i'll have all the skype i could ever want.
    roflmao!!!!
    louzer likes this.
    09-26-12 10:10 PM
    Just because it didn't fit once doesn't mean it can't fit the second time. Give me another chance!!!!!

That's just wrong for 5000 reasons. But at least you get 'credit' for your ideas here.
    Engire, h20work, drjay868 and 1 others like this.
    09-26-12 10:10 PM
    Maybe you should get Verizon then because my 9930 has Skype.
    DAMN ME for having AT&T!!!

Can you recommend a good multiplatform video chat app for my 9850 on 7.1, or any of my 3 PlayBooks running various os's?

I'm open to suggestions.

Asking about Skype is a moot point, but why dismiss it as some useless app? Does it serve a purpose to millions of users, yes. Does it work on almost every single platform available, yes. Does it work on pb or bbos, no. Clear enough?
    uuummm i plea the 5th!!! hahahahah...you do know there was sarcasm in my post.
    drjay868 and louzer like this.
    09-26-12 10:45 PM

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry4ngf766N0[/YT]
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 09-27-12 at 03:18 AM.
    09-27-12 03:09 AM
    For a minute there I thought I was back in the 50,000 thread

You guys need to quit wasting posts in here and get back to work over there! 50,000 won't just magically appear (unless Louzer comes in with his Unicorn maybe )
    09-27-12 07:47 AM
    Gotta spread love when we can, man. Too much venom being spewed.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-27-12 08:42 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk[/YT]
    09-27-12 10:04 AM
    Skype on verizon makes voice calls over voice. The skype that most people are looking for is skype over data.

Skype's usefulness on verizon is an addressbook and a chat program.

Skype for pb is a perfect example. Pb has no voice capability but people want skype to use over data.

Pb also has the front facing camera, which would be useful for a multiplatform video chat like skype.
    Last edited by pooger; 09-27-12 at 10:57 AM.
    09-27-12 10:16 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD