no offense to anyone whatsoever, but why would a 16-20 year old need a smartphone anyways? other than internet browsing and what not, i know that although i wanted a smartphone, i never had use for it's capabilities until i was a little older. just get an ipod touch which pretty much caters to everyone.
    03-20-09 06:43 PM
    no offense to anyone whatsoever, but why would a 16-20 year old need a smartphone anyways? other than internet browsing and what not, i know that although i wanted a smartphone, i never had use for it's capabilities until i was a little older. just get an ipod touch which pretty much caters to everyone.
    I am 19, never owned an apple, have a blackberry.
    The most important function for me is the calendar. With my blacberry and laptop, I'm totally paper free, really helps me with the whole uni organising and all.
    Can imagine how useful the email function will be next year because i will be waiting for employers' responses for placement.
    In addition to work, its definitely s huge form of entertainment.
    I understand 100% why we(said age group) don't need a BB, but it definitely comes in handy.
    In the other hand though, I don't agree with this post bevause the BB is a prestige and really should not be dumbed down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 06:52 PM
    I am 19, never owned an apple, have a blackberry.
    The most important function for me is the calendar. With my blacberry and laptop, I'm totally paper free, really helps me with the whole uni organising and all.
    Can imagine how useful the email function will be next year because i will be waiting for employers' responses for placement.
    In addition to work, its definitely s huge form of entertainment.
    I understand 100% why we(said age group) don't need a BB, but it definitely comes in handy.
    In the other hand though, I don't agree with this post bevause the BB is a prestige and really should not be dumbed down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

i hear you, didn't wanna make it seem like anyone in that demographic shouldn't have one! if it works for you it works for you-definitely agree with the dumbing down point though!
    03-20-09 07:07 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD