10-05-11 01:30 PM
    10-05-11 01:37 PM
    Spikes are good. Just don't get poked. :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 02:45 PM
    Whether Vodafone or any other entitiy purchase RIM, there is always the Foreign Investment Review Board to go through, and lest we forget the Harperites, (our majority government for all the foreign observers of these forums) didn't allow the Potash Company to fall to BHP Billiton. Is there any Canuck out there that thinks RIM will fall out of Canadian control? And to my real point, why is there any hope that a QNX OS will be the saviour of RIM? Will the new OS, as great is it might be, change the CEO/CMO into a world class marketing genious? Will there be a stampede similar to what Apple attracts, long lines waiting for hours to get the latest releases? The same old form factor in the tired old Chevy will not be thought of with any affinity, just because it has a 500 HP hemi under the hood. I'm fearful that RIM has lost any zip, and with the likes of their competition far in front, any of those of you thinking QNX is a life saver...just scratch your head and ask why?
    10-05-11 09:59 PM
    for some reason feel the spike is as a result of iphone 4s announcement as it gives RIM a window of opportunity of 6-8 months to streamline QNX transition.
    10-05-11 11:08 PM
    RIM shares continue climbing, they are up 3.37% in today's trading.
    10-06-11 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD