Anyone know where I can find a estimated roadmap for upcoming RIM devices to succeed bold and storm? When do you think they will be released?

Thanks.
    03-27-09 01:15 PM
    03-31-09 09:44 PM
    pipboy = storm!!!
    03-31-09 09:58 PM
    Fried_Potatoes: FYI if you didn't know already, that road-map is old and is not official. Its speculation.
    03-31-09 10:40 PM
    Fried_Potatoes: FYI if you didn't know already, that road-map is old and is not official. Its speculation.
    been a slave at work and totally forgot about this post...cheers for that. I'm just interested in the 9220 or 3G javelin. I'm keen to upgrade my bold soon. My bold is broken...damn mute button doesn't work anymore. And my operator is giving me a hard time with warranty issues, saying I need to send it off for it to be repaired. I need push email.

Don't know if I should get a third bold outright.......
    04-02-09 09:04 AM
    Well a friend of mine that started working on CS told me there is going to be a whole bunch of BB coming to VZW
    04-02-09 09:07 AM
    Verizon will see the new Berry's first...That you can pretty well count on, mainly because of the iPhone...IMO, AT&T should get new phones and get the iphone off the market LOL! But then again...That'll never happen!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD