That is a bad idea to me! RIM should release the device(s) should be august or september.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using CrackBerry forums application
    05-13-12 03:51 AM
    Not like they can't do both like they've done before. Hold a press event and also a dev event. Gets the media happy, and gets the dev's happy.

Just look at this past BBWorld. Worked wonderful for them.
    BB Worlds are for channel partners and Press, BB Jam are for Devs, and Press show up
    05-13-12 08:00 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...launch-723268/

"BlackBerry Jam Americas" from blackberryjamconference.com
    05-13-12 11:09 AM
    BB Worlds are for channel partners and Press, BB Jam are for Devs, and Press show up
    True. Press show up to a point where they expect something exciting.

Plus I feel it's better for it to be a BB event rather than something like CTIA because other products could drown out RIM's headlines. Also would make a good use of their own event.
    05-13-12 10:03 PM
    30 days, 45 days, 60 days. Honestly in the real world it makes no difference. If BB10 is a great products, if the hardware looks great, and the marketing is great bb10 will be a success.
    You really think so? It is in the real world were it makes a huge difference. We will only have to look at market figures in two months time. People buying Galaxy S3s (9million preorders) will not buy another phone in one or two years, even if they love BB10.
    05-22-12 12:21 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD