07-17-12 12:04 AM
    Good read, I liked boulden's answers eh, well played
    07-17-12 12:46 AM
    (about getting BB10 out) It will start by putting the right phone in the right hands
    @Kevin: remember, hair cut is only when BB10 hits the street !
    07-17-12 02:54 AM
    @Kevin: remember, hair cut is only when BB10 hits the street !
    If I were Kevin's fiance, there wouldn't be a wedding unless he got a haircut.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    07-17-12 02:58 AM
    If I were Kevin's fiance, there wouldn't be a wedding unless he got a haircut.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Then if i were him id actually leave. There would be no way id let my wife or gf de id what i want to do. Id rather be alone then get controlled and manipulated into doing thing just cuz"my better half" doesnt like the way i look
    07-17-12 05:00 AM
    Then if i were him id actually leave. There would be no way id let my wife or gf de id what i want to do. Id rather be alone then get controlled and manipulated into doing thing just cuz"my better half" doesnt like the way i look
    Then unfortunately you'd probably be alone for the rest of your life just because you didn't want to cut your hair.
    Marbeef likes this.
    07-17-12 02:27 PM
    I'm all for Kevin growing his hair until BB10 releases, but if a cell phone gets in the way of a simple request to look decent at a once in a lifetime event as wedding, then I think someone needs to look at their life's priorities. (No offense to Kevin - I'm sure if it came down to it, he'd cut his hair for the wedding.)

It's not a matter of being "controlled" or "manipulated". It's called compromise. And maybe if more people learned to do that, the divorce rate wouldn't be as high as it is.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    mithrazor and Marbeef like this.
    07-17-12 02:47 PM
    Great Article. It looks like this CMO was a good pick. Additionally, it seems he has experience with "Fixer Uppers". Being American I had no idea that Orange had any type of issues at all. Considering, I've always thought of them as just a "Big Company".

But, he gave some really good answers, and I'm glad I read that article. If this launch goes without a hitch, it will certainly be exciting.
    07-18-12 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD