Air or Sea aren't "warriors" because they don't actually fight their opponents like soldiers do. Hence I modified your post above by replacing the word warrior with support.
    I wish you would just stop it...
    You have no idea what you're talking about...
    Say that personally to some of the fellas in my crew I know....
    United States Navy SEALs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Ask them about their "Warrior" status and those they've carried back to bury in the interest of freedom.
    You won't be posting this sh!t again... Guaranteeeeeeeee Dat!!!!!

To All the US Armed Forces, I salute you for just being there. When those who talk sh!t won't!
    A true "warrior" from any of the branches that has actually put in time (they know what I mean) respect All of us...
    We serve for the UNITED STATES and are also UNITED in our armed service to this nation.
    Despite our differences we are NEVER segmented in battle!!!
    As we all want to come home to our families in health wrapped within the flag of freedom.

I apologize to all others in this thread for my taking exception to this drivel...
    01-23-13 05:55 PM
    Can we now just let this thread die the death it deserves?
    01-23-13 06:03 PM
    It's not the thread.... It's the members with dumb a$$ posts....
    01-23-13 06:08 PM
    I can't possibly make a rebuttal to such articulate eloquence. Were those skills developed in Harvard, Yale, or GED?
    01-23-13 09:16 PM
    I can't possibly make a rebuttal to such articulate eloquence. Were those skills developed in Harvard, Yale, or GED?
    How about you stop disrespecting the men and women who serve their country with honor.
    Try posting something that is actually on topic.
    Stop trying to hijack threads with your idiocy post by post.
    Or, has that basis of grade level education escaped you.
    01-23-13 09:37 PM
    Both of you stop going after each other or you will both get time outs. There is no need for any of it.
    Prince_Poppycock likes this.
    01-23-13 09:54 PM
    then why are you in here??? there was actually a decent discussion goin' on here,,, unless you (everyone) have a point to make as to whether or not Rim made a mistake by not getting ad slots during the playoff weekend leading up to launch then there's no point in posting,,, if you want this thread to die, why post in it???
    01-24-13 09:24 AM
    Attachment 131967

In Thor We Trust
    ________

Ditto here. Seawarrior needs to stay on top of more important recent developments: the Super Bowl ad is the big enchilada on which BB will feed on. Product launch on Jan 30, Super Bowl Ad on Feb 3. Makes a lot of sense to me. And most of us would not know that a lot of other steps to advertise BB10 as well as agreements entered into have already gained traction.

IMHO BB10 and Playbook will never be a threat to the iPhone or iPad sales, let alone Samsung (they had a big headstart) but Blackberry will find its own niche of users and will profitably survive.
    01-27-13 05:02 PM
    then why are you in here??? there was actually a decent discussion goin' on here,,, unless you (everyone) have a point to make as to whether or not Rim made a mistake by not getting ad slots during the playoff weekend leading up to launch then there's no point in posting,,, if you want this thread to die, why post in it???
    Decent discussion? Wow. I will let your decent discussion comments speak for themselves.
    01-27-13 05:19 PM
    what are you??? 12 yrs old??? move on...
    01-27-13 06:29 PM
    what are you??? 12 yrs old??? move on...
    Good answer, when you have nothing to say insult.

I will move on, thanks for doing the same
    01-27-13 07:06 PM
111 ... 345