More good news today. Investors will like this
    i agree...
    11-29-11 02:09 PM
    First look at BlackBerry App World for businesses, Work mode for BBX

at the end of the article there are slides showing the playbook's new app world and the web console for Fusion
    11-29-11 02:23 PM
    First look at BlackBerry App World for businesses, Work mode for BBX

at the end of the article there are slides showing the playbook's new app world and the web console for FusionClick to view quoted image
    The first image at the bottom shows Device Management... some of the tools are "Rooting Detection - Android" and "Jailbreak Detection - iOS".... I guess they'll have to add in Rooting Detection for the PlayBook now too.
    11-29-11 03:16 PM
    Already being tested in the field lawguyman.

Which is a tad different than; "Hey! We got this thing called Fusion, here is what it does."
    11-29-11 04:52 PM
    I am so excited for this. This is great news.

Everyone has bee waiting breathlessly for this to happen. RIM need not worry about the other, less successful aspects of their business, i.e. smartphones, because they have released this.

Stockholders can stop worrying now.
    11-29-11 05:32 PM
    Did Kevin have a hand in this? Mobile nations? Mobile fusion?
    I hope he did, because it sounds like a great idea...next stop is the Board!!!
    11-29-11 11:12 PM
    I think it's good for companies that don't want to pay for phones for staff that already have a phone they wish to use for email, etc.

One thing I do think will remain, is that BBM is going to remain on BlackBerry devices. It's a USP for them. Just like the keyboard and I think it is wise for them to keep this.

And anyway, the businesses out there that want they're staff to have a seperate number and email probably already give out BlackBerry phones! I see this as a way of making revenue out of small businesses. And who knows, maybe this will promote the security and features that BlackBerry offers.

If it makes money! Then it's a good idea! And I don't see RIM leaving the hardware business at all. Until people stop buying them, they should carry on! And so far, only one country (the USA) isn't buying BlackBerry phones.
    11-30-11 05:35 AM
    First thing I have seen in a long time that shows me that RIM gets it.
    11-30-11 12:17 PM
    Very good job, RIM!
    Continue this way, stay warm in the shadow & work hard until ... /\

P.S : ... looks like some news can leak from France, sometimes ... yes it is written in very small ...
    11-30-11 01:19 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD