http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/finance/news/the-10-most-hated-companies-in-america-162927740.html?.intl=us&.lang=en-us&page=all

Here's hoping BB10 really steps up to the plate!

ETA: can't post hyperlink from my 9930 on the mobile CB forum. Sorry for the cut&paste.
    01-11-13 12:21 AM
    It's Yahoo!, enough said...
    GTiLeo, mzceetee, bigbmc26 and 5 others like this.
    01-11-13 12:28 AM
    It also says Facebook is #4........... Yea............. sure seems like people hate Facebook...... um.......
    bitek and peter9477 like this.
    01-11-13 12:34 AM
    Masahiro, what does that mean? First, not sure what Yahoo! Has against RIM; Second, Yahoo just reported it.

Honest curiousity.

Devin, I hate FB, but I use it all the time. I'm thinking I'm most likely not the only one. But it was on there more for the IPO bomb and the Instagram issue.

BTW - I'm not a hater. Really, I'm not. That's why I posted this under News/Rumors, and didn't post it under general. I really hope RIM does a great job with BB10 and market and sell it well in the US. My 9930 is getting long in the tooth, and I don't wan't Android, iOS or WP. I like BB, just need it to do more.
    01-11-13 12:46 AM
    01-11-13 12:47 AM
    More than Exxon? Philip Morris? Health insurance companies? Hate is a strong word and I wouldn't include Tech companies on this list because they have been losing market share.
    bigbmc26 and anon(3310921) like this.
    01-11-13 01:07 AM
    i think they are jealous of canada !!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-11-13 02:53 AM
    Masahiro, what does that mean? First, not sure what Yahoo! Has against RIM;
    I'm not sure what Yahoo! has against RIM either. You'll have to ask their CEO why she has such a vendetta against BlackBerry.
    01-11-13 03:49 AM
    Because they are actually relevant and always in the news. What has yahoo done lately? Enough said.

Yahoo is on its way out anyways.
    01-11-13 03:51 AM
    This is ridiculous. Hated? What the **** is there to hate. Unpopular....sure. Out-dated...some would say. But hated?

Surprised Yahoo isn't on the list
    bigbmc26, pmccartney, kemj and 4 others like this.
    01-11-13 04:21 AM
    I'm not sure what Yahoo! has against RIM either. You'll have to ask their CEO why she has such a vendetta against BlackBerry.
    lol... she definitely has problem with RIM.

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    01-11-13 04:54 AM
    Masahiro, what does that mean? First, not sure what Yahoo! Has against RIM; Second, Yahoo just reported it.

Honest curiousity.

Devin, I hate FB, but I use it all the time. I'm thinking I'm most likely not the only one. But it was on there more for the IPO bomb and the Instagram issue.

BTW - I'm not a hater. Really, I'm not. That's why I posted this under News/Rumors, and didn't post it under general. I really hope RIM does a great job with BB10 and market and sell it well in the US. My 9930 is getting long in the tooth, and I don't wan't Android, iOS or WP. I like BB, just need it to do more.
    Yahoo! reports a lot of garbage, they said BlackBerry 10 was one of the biggest fails of 2012 (even though it isn't released) and then they said it is one of the most anticipated technologies of 2013. When the fact is Yahoo! should be on the biggest fails and the most hated companies...
    01-11-13 06:00 AM
    Yahoo! reports a lot of garbage, they said BlackBerry 10 was one of the biggest fails of 2012 (even though it isn't released) and then they said it is one of the most anticipated technologies of 2013. When the fact is Yahoo! should be on the biggest fails and the most hated companies...
    and remember when she removed blackberry from their lists of smartphone to be issued for employees... lol.. the best security for smartphones cannot be found in blackberry that only iphone and android are issued?
    maybe she need to google or youtube about BB10 to get better view. lol..

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    01-11-13 06:17 AM
    amazing to be on any list being #6 in the US, so wow that is great.....
    helps explain all the negative thread headers..........
    01-11-13 06:23 AM
    This is coming from Yahoo, that's a joke I hate yahoo
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    01-11-13 06:31 AM
    Current Yahoo CEO is from Google. She's only there to keep the company afloat to hold off antitrust suits over Google's search monopoly and to toe the party line.
    01-11-13 06:37 AM
    Typical Yahoo to pick out all RIM hate and regurgitate it on their site.
    01-11-13 06:38 AM
    To me, a "yahoo" is a crazy person. They are, at least, living up to their name. We don't open our laptops to "yahoo" something and for good reason.
    01-11-13 06:41 AM
    I see what folks are calling the pitchfork mentality. Wow.

I know this may fall on deaf ears, but again, this is not a Yahoo story. Again, it's from 24/7 Wall Street. Yahoo simply collates a lot of these. You might as well get mad at Google for being a search engine... but hey. It's funny how mad some of us get at Yahoo.

Also, "hate" is a strong word meant to garner sharp reactions (as it has done here). It is just a survey 24/7 did with a bunch of criteria:

24/7 Wall St. editors reviewed a variety of metrics measuring customer satisfaction, stock performance, and employee satisfaction. This included total return to shareholders compared to the broader market and other companies in the same sector in the last year. We considered customer data from a number of sources, including Consumer Reports, the MSN Money/Zogby customer satisfaction poll, ForeSee’s Holiday E-Retail Satisfaction Index, and the University of Michigan’s American Customer Satisfaction Index. We also included employee satisfaction based on worker opinion scores recorded by Glassdoor. Finally, we considered management decisions made in the past year that hurt company image and brand value from marketing research firms BrandZ and Interbrand.
    Moral of the story? Relax. Yahoo is not out to get us...
    01-11-13 07:06 AM
    I see what folks are calling the pitchfork mentality. Wow.

I know this may fall on deaf ears, but again, this is not a Yahoo story. Again, it's from 24/7 Wall Street. Yahoo simply collates a lot of these. You might as well get mad at Google for being a search engine... but hey. It's funny how mad some of us get at Yahoo.

Also, "hate" is a strong word meant to garner sharp reactions (as it has done here). It is just a survey 24/7 did with a bunch of criteria:

Moral of the story? Relax. Yahoo is not out to get us...
    yeah 24/7 Wall street is!
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    01-11-13 07:11 AM
    yeah 24/7 Wall street is!
    LOL.
    01-11-13 07:20 AM
    So true, this was my first thought as well.
    01-11-13 07:22 AM
    Where is Yahoo on that list ? is it #11 and it did not make it to top #10 list ! ?
    peter9477 likes this.
    01-11-13 07:27 AM
    Where is Yahoo on that list ? is it #11 and it did not make it to top #10 list ! ?
    To be fair, depending on the survey taker, Yahoo could/should be on that list.
    Saiga likes this.
    01-11-13 07:38 AM
    The iPhone killer the BlackBerry STORM.
    01-11-13 08:22 AM
49 12