I want to retrieve bbms sent from my contact.I dont know if I inadvertantly pushed clear chat & erased them but want to retain all messages from 6/19/10.Any way to get back to ongoing messaging with history?
    07-01-10 10:00 PM
    You can't. If you cleared them, then they will not show up in your BBM window.

You will need to access/read them through the BBM History. But they will not show up in the conversation window.
    07-02-10 06:38 AM
    Make sure you are saving your BBM chat history. It's a setting in your options. If you aren't saving history, then they will disappear.
    07-02-10 07:43 AM
    Thanks Motorcycle Mama & Xopher. How do I bring up chat history? Went thru General Options "Make PIN Messages Level 1" hopefully that will save future messages
    07-02-10 10:33 PM
    PIN Messages have nothing to do with BBM.

Open BBM, press Menu, select Options, at the bottom of the page for the entry titled "Save Message History", be sure that the setting is not set to "Off'. Save your changes.

To view the history, highlight a contact, press Menu, and select View History. Then scroll to a date and click on it.
    07-03-10 05:50 AM
    Appreciate the help Motorcycle Mama
    07-04-10 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD