This article was written by Al Sacco of CIO.com, and he gave a very positive review of the new BlackBerry 10. I'm very happy for what he had to say about the device which he had the opportunity of testing, and it does look like RIM has got their act together with respect to hardware and software.

Very pleased!

New BlackBerry 10 Devices Impress - But Can They Save RIM? CIO.com
    08-29-12 02:18 PM
    Writing CrackBerry's post right now too. Just taking a break to try out the new crackberry forums for playbook app!
    08-29-12 02:27 PM
    08-29-12 02:29 PM
    is the crackberry forums app for bb playbook android based? if so, why?? it looks like an android port... but with incredible speed this time lol
    08-29-12 03:45 PM
    Finally, a better idea of what my bold replacement is like.
    08-29-12 04:31 PM
    Excellent article! Even handed and honest. The devices are exceptional, but they need for consumers and businesses to buy in. The "App Gap" has to be overcome also. Developers have been responding well though.

Hopefully, the fact that RIM has been focused will pay off.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Here is the biggest problem for Rim, I would not call it the app gap per say. But more of a lack of a strong and quality ecosystem that ios and android users love on their devices. My personal opinion, no matter how killer bb10 os and hardware will be. If they dont have a quality ecosystem behind it, it wont gain much traction. Yes among loyal bb fans and users bb10 will sell like hot cakes. To the outside regular consumer, looking at bb10 as a possible upgrade or new device for them it will be a much harder sell. A competitive ecosystem is the key and solution to Rims biggest problem, that of dwindling market share.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    08-29-12 05:00 PM
    Finally, a better idea of what my bold replacement is like.
    haha mine too. I love my 9900 but am looking forward to replacing it in Jan/Feb with a KB BB10 Phone.
    08-29-12 05:03 PM
    The number one challenge for RIM: Apps. Regardless of whether or not the average smartphone user really needs even a fraction of the mobile apps available on RIM-rival platforms, including iOS and Android, the users think they need them. And in this case, perception has become the reality.
    brilliantly, stated!

tapatalk app
    08-29-12 05:03 PM
    Excellent article! Even handed and honest. The devices are exceptional, but they need for consumers and businesses to buy in. The "App Gap" has to be overcome also. Developers have been responding well though.

Hopefully, the fact that RIM has been focused will pay off.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-29-12 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD