Nothing new, but the title (literally without the brackets) sounds really good in Reuter's lines
    RIM says users line up to try new BlackBerry 10 platform - Yahoo! Finance

Lee said more than 1,600 customers in North America had registered for its recently launched BlackBerry 10 Ready Program and more than a thousand were actively using the program, which offers customers access to services, information and tools to ease their transition to the BlackBerry 10 and the BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10.
    RIM also said its BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10, which runs the new devices on corporate networks, was in beta testing with more than 130 major government agencies and corporations in North America.
    Also note the good feedback about Visa/NFC
    Shares of RIM were up 3.8 percent at $15.03 in afternoon trading on the Nasdaq on Wednesday, after Visa approved the smartphone company's method of handling secure mobile payments; the technology will potentially allow users to tap their smartphones on credit card readers and pay for purchases.
    01-16-13 02:20 PM
    And the good news just keeps rolling in
    01-16-13 03:51 PM
    The adoption rates are increasing,which calculates to increased BB10 powered phone sales.
    01-17-13 06:02 PM
    I think the release of BB10 is going to prove something of a relief to a lot of IT departments.

There's been a lot of pressure on IT to open up to BYOD, and a lot of it is driven by the perception that BlackBerry lags behind iOS and Android. BB10/BES10 gives companies the opportunity to migrate to a more appealing platform without having to adopt an entire new MDM solution, and offer a more current handset to their users.. Then, companies have the opportunity to open up to BYOD at basically their own pace.
    01-17-13 06:08 PM
    Nothing new, but the title (literally without the brackets) sounds really good in Reuter's lines
    RIM says users line up to try new BlackBerry 10 platform - Yahoo! Finance

I'm hoping my company of one of those 1600, as there seems to be a push towards iPhone. Every "new" phone I see, someone has "upgraded" to an iPhone replacing their BlackBerry
    01-17-13 06:58 PM