OMG i am freakin out! but kind of in a good way! I have only had my pearl for about 2 weeks now, and i think i am going to return it, and get a different phone! I am eligable for an upgrde on wednsday, and I didnt realize this until after I had recieved my phone. So I am going to pack it up today and return it soon!! OMG how will i go without it, even for a few days? I am sending back the 8100 pearl, and I love it so much. I am also very drawn to the curve, so im not sure what to get next. I love the keyboard on the pearl, but also I have never really had a problem getting used to keyboards, the day after I got my pear I was typing just fine on it, and I can from using a motorola rokr. What to do, Paerl 8120, or 8310 curve??? the curve looks tiny in pics, it is small right?
    05-05-08 01:24 PM
    The Curve is slightly larger than the Pearl, but not by much. I just recently switched from the 8100 to the 8310, and am soooo glad I did.

You'll love either one, so I recommend checking them both out in the store.
    05-05-08 01:28 PM
    The Pearl is just under 2 inches wide, the Curve just under 2 and a half. So if size is your primary consideration stay with a Pearl, but from someone that has both the Curve is by no means bulky and the bigger screen is worth the extra size,
    05-05-08 01:32 PM
    oh my i want get my phone like asap!! i guess i could always go in like wednsday morning and get it since now i do want to handle the curve to see if i want that one instead. can I take my my pearl back to the store anstead of sending it back since i ordered if offline? omg i am so excited, but i know i wont be able to sleep untill then! and now i will have to live with my SLVR for 2 days!!!
    05-05-08 01:36 PM
    I would call your local AT&T store and find out if you can return it there. Would make it much easier and quicker. Be sure to do a backup before you get rid of the 8100 - then restore the info to the new Curve. (hint)
    05-05-08 01:41 PM
    haha nice chaz! also i need the receipt, and i have the invoice, is that the receipt? i always keep papers and everything, and that seems to be the only papaer i have... is that the receipt?
    05-05-08 01:43 PM
    Yep, that should do it.
    05-05-08 01:44 PM
    Goooooo with a Curve!!!! You won't regret it... (and I find that typing the Curve is so much EASIER!!) The only thing I wish my Curve had is that you can't change the color of the Trackball that would be fun.. but not a neccesity.. haha.
    05-05-08 01:44 PM
    I just called my AT&T store, and he said you're best bet is to do it online.
    Just send it back, get your refund, then do your upgrade online as well.
    05-05-08 01:51 PM
    ok... well thank you for asking! i cant not figure out how to delete all of my contacts out of my phone, or anythin else. do i HAVE to delete everything out of it before i return it, or can i just take out my sim card, and return it? I thoguht that it was their job to make the phone like new. But I have like callender entries in it that i dont know how to delete. Sorry so many questions, i just want to do everything perfectly.
    05-05-08 02:12 PM
    They should also be able to pull it up in their system if it was shipped to you by mail.

Both phones are great. You can't go wrong with a berry.
    05-05-08 04:04 PM
    all i know is that tomorrow at 12:00 am i am so getting online to order my new blackberry!!! i am so excited, and i can hardly wait. using my slvr is not cool! and as of right now i am leaning more twords the curve.... but both phones i do like a LOT! but either way i cant go wrong i will of course let you all know what i do! and i dont have to clear out all my phone book entries and that stuff in order for them to take the phone back right?
    05-05-08 10:34 PM
    You don't have to clear out your phone, but if you WANT to for privacy purposes, go to options, security, general setting, push menu and choose wipe handheld.

Good Luck!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-08 10:53 PM
    sooo i went with the 8310 titanium curve im pretty darn excited!! i loved the pearl after having it for only 2 weeks but i think i will be just as happy most likely more with the curve i went with tianium because i know ill put skins on, and red doesnt match with everything!! thank for everyones help!!
    05-06-08 02:04 PM
    Enjoy..............
    05-07-08 12:54 PM
    You don't have to clear out your phone, but if you WANT to for privacy purposes, go to options, security, general setting, push menu and choose wipe handheld.

Good Luck!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    YEp,
    make sure you did this before returning the Pearl,
    especially with identity theft and everything.
    05-07-08 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD