By mistake this morning (I am nor a morning person ) I deleted almost all of my email messages on my Curve. This isn't device specific as much as it might be OS specific - which is why I mention the Curve. I have a backup from yesterday but only want to restore my messages not everything else - I have made quite a few changes otherwise since yesterday. Is there a way for me to just restore my messages in DM 4.2?

Thanks in advance.
    06-05-07 07:13 AM
    I've just looked at Desktop Manager, and started a restore process; I cancelled it before it got too far. But, I did not see anything that would allow a 'partial' restore...

Since you did a backup from the day before, just restore it, and make the changes again - yes, I know you probably don't want to, but, you get to play with your Curve a little more! Plus, this time you'd probably make the changes quicker...
    06-05-07 07:40 AM
    I was afraid of that - well...I haven't sold my 8700 yet. That will be far less painful.

Any problem you think of doing a restore from yesterday which was done from the Curve but on to the 8700? Could it mess up my PIN or SIM card or anything? Then I could just forward myslef the necessary emails and go back to the Curve.
    06-05-07 07:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD