1. jedmondson's Avatar
    I have a unique problem...

    I have a Microsoft Exchange Server account set up to push email to my Blackberry Tour. When I open messages from the device, no problems or quirks. When I open a message for response from my device, everything is fine. If I open a message for response from a laptop email client or Outlook Web Access port, I receive another pushed message to my device.

    For a better example:

    Email message from Joe Schmoe arrives to my device. I am able to answer Joe from my device. Normal operations.

    Email message from Joe Schmoe arrives to my device. Joe is asking for a file that I can not send from my device. I log into email through Outlook Web Access and open Joe's message for response. The original message is sent to my device again. This happens each time I open any message from the OWA.

    Please advise on how to keep this from happening.
    08-21-09 11:46 AM
  2. Notrega's Avatar
    I just checked my setup for this and am not having this issue... looking forward to hearing other thoughts on this.
    08-21-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD