I'm not trying to be rude but it's fairly apparent the main event where thorsten will be is in NYC. Now, is it being portrayed that its a coincidence that everyone is going there, or did we just not feel that it was newsworthy to mention. Or did I miss a blog. Once again just wondering!
    That's my understanding as well. I think the Toronto event is small, mainly press, judging by where they're holding it.
    01-17-13 11:52 PM
    Of course the main launch site is NYC. Toronto only THINKS it is the center of the universe (running and ducking to avoid the objects being thrown)
    01-18-13 01:47 AM
    I recommend CrackBerry set up some sort of BB10 tree, or perhaps an unadorned aluminum pole (has a high strength to weight ratio).
    And, btw, if you guys had BB10 advent calendars out for sale 10 days before launch, I would have bought one.
    01-18-13 02:41 AM
    ... if you guys had BB10 advent calendars out for sale 10 days before launch, I would have bought one.
    LOL
    With a chocolate treat behind each day?
    Mmmmm, advent calendar
    01-18-13 02:58 AM
    Lol.... you guys should **really** be requesting to see more of Miss CrackBerry... that would be more fitting. Smoking Hot. But alas... I don't like to share her. Ask Bla1ze to confirm.. he's met her many times.
    Kevin you need to check out
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...kberry-681744/
    01-18-13 05:59 AM
    Off topic here...Kevin can you do "a workday in the life of CBK" (not gonna get into your personal life) using the Z10 to record each step and post. Seems fitting that the greatest BB fan using the best BB to date and showing off its ability.
    01-18-13 07:45 AM
    Lol.... you guys should **really** be requesting to see more of Miss CrackBerry... that would be more fitting. Smoking Hot. But alas... I don't like to share her. Ask Bla1ze to confirm.. he's met her many times.
    While I put myself at risk in MANY ways to confirm this, yes.. I can confirm. Plus, she's Italian.
    01-18-13 10:56 AM
    Where did that breast cancer month girl go. Or the one that holds up a 8.5x11 with the cb logo on it. She seemed to be a firm fan of Blackberry.

They may do update videos too
    Only if the females get a half naked man to treat like a piece of meat on the home page. It's a tech site. It's not Playboy.

I can't be alone in not missing the half naked women, can I? /unpopular opinion

PHONE: Galaxy S3 Garnet Red
    ROM: AOKP Jellybean 4.2.1
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    01-18-13 11:22 AM
    Only if the females get a half naked man to treat like a piece of meat on the home page. It's a tech site. It's not Playboy.

I can't be alone in not missing the half naked women, can I? /unpopular opinion

PHONE: Galaxy S3 Garnet Red
    ROM: AOKP Jellybean 4.2.1
    No one said anything about them being half naked. I was describing who they were, and they happened to be half naked in their last ads so it was the best way to describe them and let people know who they are. No one said anything about using them half naked again. It was a joke about using them. An attractive person, Clothed for update videos.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.
    01-18-13 11:30 AM
    Hey Kevin,

Could we possibly get a special thread just for the launch of BB10? I don't want to jump around different threads (ie. General, rumor, BB10 OS, L series) just to piece together whats going on and such?

Eventually you could just merge the thread into an existing one.

Or could we have a 'getting started with BB10' thread for all the users with a new device?

I have a feeling crackberry is going to have a HUGE influx of new users in the foreseeable future.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    01-18-13 11:54 AM
    set up gathering in the different places where they launch it and have live streaming of the event, together with kevin and the team posting live
    01-18-13 11:59 AM
    Maybe this should happen on FaceFlow...
    01-18-13 12:07 PM
    We'll definitely do some live Ustream sessions from CB HQ, that we'll embed on the homepage, with our chatroll live chat embedded below.
    Hi Kevin, you guys should cover this launch event like CNN does a presidential election!! You could star as the main news anchor in the CB newsroom with the rest of the team acting as live correspondents that you "go live to" as they interview various RIM top dogs and attending celebrity guests on the floor and back stage. The whole thing could be streamed live via the CB/Mobile Nations sites - members would just sign-in, new visitors could sign-up and increase your member base at the same time! This could really get the fans and even the news media PUMPED!

Go CrackBerry!!
    morpho4444 likes this.
    01-18-13 03:07 PM
    Where did that breast cancer month girl go. Or the one that holds up a 8.5x11 with the cb logo on it. She seemed to be a firm fan of Blackberry.

They may do update videos too
    On yes I remember her! Please let us see more of her. :-))
    01-18-13 04:14 PM
    Why is everyone waiting for Jan 30th again?
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-19-13 02:50 PM
    Why is everyone waiting for Jan 30th again?
    Lol, that was funny...
    01-19-13 07:44 PM
    "While I put myself at risk in MANY ways to confirm this, yes.. I can confirm. Plus, she's Italian."

Why doesn't he post some pictures of her so we can judge for ourselves? I don't trust Bla1ze's judgement, LOL!
    01-19-13 07:58 PM
    How did this thread become CheesecakeBerry? I think a Men of CrackBerry swimsuit calendar is the only way to redeem this one-sided objectification of our dear Ashley.
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-20-13 07:33 AM
    How did this thread become CheesecakeBerry? I think a Men of CrackBerry swimsuit calendar is the only way to redeem this one-sided objectification of our dear Ashley.
    How about some totally naked pictures

Of the Blackberry 10 phones of course
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-20-13 07:44 AM
44 12